Members Page - Need your Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by IL_Admin, Feb 7, 2011.

1. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Indus Ladies is

A friend in need
    and
    A friend indeed

Who hones my creativity, is there for a friendly chat, is a ready savior in my kitchen and a great
    counsellor of all sorts at any time of need.

2. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Dear IndusLady,

It is a nice thread to share our thoughts. We all feel valued.

What do you think about Indusladies.com?

Indusladies.com - is my friend, my mother, my spouse. Every day and every different situation in life, it plays a different role for me.
    During pregnancy, pregnancy forum was my favorite. Chitvish forum is all time favorites. Currently I am active in weight loss threads as I am trying to lose weight.
    This way my every stage of life, Indusladies walks with me

How does it help you?

It helps me like I am part of the social world, it makes me feel I am in India. Living outside, nuclear family, I feel ladies do need to talk to other women.
    I generally do not have a social circle out here. It is Indusladies that I browse for 5 days during the work week makes me feel socially connected

Do you feel like at home in IL?
    It is a home away from home for me.

What’s so special about Indusladies.com?

The main characteristic of Indusladies I find is the quality of the website. In other websites, after sometime, the quality of posts degrades, people start cursing each other. The overall quality of the posts is what makes Indusladies a special place for me

How would you feel if you had to miss a day in IL?

I generally browse Indusladies 5 days a week, the first moments of my work day starts with Induslady. I browse through my related sections, feel like I am talking to friends, then start my day.
    It is my 'Make your morning happy' website.

Thank you to you and all the moderators and those involved for making this place a special place

-Pavithra

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  3. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

I always feel a sense of belongingness in IL.
    And I think its quite hard to bring that feeling in a virtual world.
    IL community is blessed with wonderful members.Whatever help or information you ask, there is always someone to guide.

Not only the belongingness and helping tendency, I feel its very secure place as for every forum there is someone to moderate or control. I feel it is very organised.

And yes, whenever I feel low, I have the habit of logging in IL

Thank you so much IL team for providing a wonderful platform like this site.
    :cheers

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

I thank you for giving me such an honour.For me il column is another school.after a gap of fourty yrs.my urge for writing is fulfilled.my fellow il'ites are my teachers and they encouraged me to reach my goal.feedbacks helped me to write a lot and i thank my friends too.so many youngsters are here who prove their records to an extreme level.kudo's to my young generation.i am really lucky to be an il'ite member as i have many affectionate daughters and friends who shower their love.
    may god bless all of us.

5. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends!

Just now came across this thread and here i am proud to express my thoughts about IL! The all time favorite website of mine.
    Like a breath IL has made itself to be a part in my daily like that i feel like i am breathless without IL! there are days in my life that when my modem has made me irritate a lot that i even had thrown it out for not connecting:bangcomp: since i was so addicted to IL. i just wanted to view my friends feedbacks to my stories, poems, snippets etc that i was totally dependent on here. sometimes i even try to view this site in my phone inspite of modem problem. All my time sweet in here when all my thoughts expressed here were beautifully recognised by my sweet IL friends! happy to be here always till my life time. hope so this site lives long as so much people like me interested in it would like to increase its life time!
    Thanks for the admin for providing us with such a wonderful site like Indus ladies. we feel a homely environment here that even makes us forget our homes.:bonk

my favorite one-liner would be..!

" Live IL! for years! for making people like me to Impress, Enjoy and Entertain!"

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  6. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

IL is roaring...... never feel boring..

Thanks

7. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Malathy,

First of all, it a'int easy to just put our thoughts in words..

IL is such a special feeling, to just find words out of an Oxford or Webster's to mean it ! Neverthless, from time and again, each of us have been always saying.. IL is a paradise one would love to explore and be a part of. I am glad I did.

Let me not miss this oppurtunity ( like always ) to say what I feel, about this baby of yours !! :)

• What do you think about Indusladies.com?
    Is it easy to define happiness ? Well, so is the feeling we have for this wonderful community. But, a single word that often comes to my mind, when I think of IL is ADDICTION. :crazy

How does it help you?

Helped me quite a bit.. A bit of everything in my life changed ! I had an online friend.. The Alien country never felt so again, after, IL happened.
    I shared everything from
    - How I met my hubbypie
    - How I studied / worked in my practice ( through blogs )
    - How I faced small challenges from working full time to a SAHW
    - The day I knew I was Pregnant
    - The day I first held my lil Abhishek
    - His growth, his milestones, his musings
    - My parents, my friends and what not !!

Now, has it helped me, yes, I know I can write my heart out here. How it helped me ? By, letting me know, I am never alone !!

Do you feel like at home in IL?

If at home means comfortable, then yes ! Infact, I've sometimes felt weird in my own home, but funny it never felt so at IL ! :bonk

What’s so special about Indusladies.com?

What is so special about being cheerful ? The word itself.. isnt ?

How would you feel if you had to miss a day in IL?

I would probably get a little nerve wrecked ! I will crazily try over and over to find what went wrong technically and would curse the servers ! :crazy Bottomline, I wouldnt miss logging in unless there has been a technical issue ..

My one liner.. for IL !

This is one addiction I never want to be rehabilitated from !! Period. :thumbsup

8. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

I would first like to thank for inviting me to give the feebacks about this wonderfull site,which is like rewards for eating our favourite item.

I landed in this site to seek some solace when i was in depressed state due to a big lost in my life (mybaby). I was amazed by the support by all ages who comforted me in all the way....

Which helped me to get back to normal very soon, then i felt i have a virtual home and this is what that.

This made me to get attached to the site verymuch. My day never ends before saying hi and bye to the site.

I feel like shadow. It has been walking with
    me past4yrs.

When i was depressed - it was there to console me.
    While delivered my kid - it was there to support and wish me.
    When i am in confussed state - it was there to give me suggestion and clear my doubts.

I appreciate the effort, new ideas, quality of
    the site always.

All together i feel:

Its my Virtual Home
    Its my Shadow

9. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

No words to explain about this site!!!!!!!

I was introduced to this for a recipe by my friend.

Everyday morning, I log into this first and check the postings before I go to bed.

My Best friend is this site. I get all the news about India like Food, Fashion, Rituals, Pujas and of course "Gossip" too.

I met Viji ( Bombay), chitra Viswanathan, Mythali, and others who are so nice.

Best site and I recommend to everyone now a days.

Best Wishes for the wonderful job you are doing. Connecting people for the best cause.

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

10. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Malathy,

Thanks for inviting me to write here for OUR famous IL, is the best website i visited. A helping hand it is; for all of us. May it be doubt in knitting, parenting, issues in life. you name it you find it; is what i have seen personally in this website. I love being a part of IL, a proud ILite.

IL is choice we made to build a bridge NOT a wall with rocks :thumbsup