Members Page - Need your Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by IL_Admin, Feb 7, 2011.

1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

We are looking to create a "Meet few of our Members" page as a part of our developmental activity. In that page we would like to feature some "testimonials" from our current ardent members. Go ahead and write a brief paragraph or two on your thoughts about Indusladies.com. We will select some good ones and feature them in the new page.

Following are some questions to get your ideas going.
    • What do you think about Indusladies.com?
    • What was your first reaction when you heard/visited Indusladies.com
    • How did IL surprise you?
    • How does it help you?
    • Do you feel like at home in IL?
    • What’s so special about Indusladies.com?
    • How would you feel if you had to miss a day in IL?
    Thank you for your help. If you have any queries, please post it here. We will clarify you at the earliest.

Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011

2. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for starting this thread. Some where I thought of sharing my views about IL. Though my span of time with IL is very short I feel "better late than never"...I found it!!!

IL holds lots and lots of good hearted people where I do not find much around. We are not known to each other before or we never even bothered to see how they look, but we get their love, support and soothing in times of sorrows, etc,. IL creates a very good bond between us. No one hurts others feelings, rather they encourage our talents. Many of us feel our moms, sisters, friends here and in simple terms I feel at home when I'm online in IL. I do not want to miss even a single day.

Previously loneliness used to kill me and now IL kills my loneliness.

IL stands the best when compared to other social networking websites.

Thansk a ton for getting this done!!!! BowBowBowBow

3. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Thank you for inviting me to write here. I had landed here to seek solution to some burning problems in life and then seek spiritual advise on some issues relating to that. After all being a human being, I also saw that there were other issues that prevailing and found men in this forum handling queries; Who alive is not without a challenge? Even writing at this moment, I have been challenged by a mystery of missing money... This forum has implied by its message to be positive in framework and push things ahead. Laughter, jokes, tears and friendship all make this life. I have enjoyed the good friendships over the distance and it will be nearly impossible to meet all friends at one go. Varlotti Sir, when I met at the Union Club, just like that said...You look a lot more mature than in the photo posted to my profile...Might be wiser and saner, after I visited IL. Kamalji's takes on life is inspiring, if you see the laughter in the despair. Not that everyone is famous, everyone has equal or more talent than the other.
    I have found guidance to do, with simple folks suggesting something or the other. Pressed for time, I have logged in late nights to see the action and tried to do something, which could be of help to others...Prayers are bountiful here. And have seen it work, Mithila Kannan coming out of the ICU and posting here again, is remarkable. Good friends are stay for life...I count myself as a good friend. It is not emotional, but at the same time implied. Thanks for counting me in as a good member.:)

4. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

Dear IL ,

My one-liner will be ,

" INDUSLADIES IS MY DAILY ENERGY BOOSTER & MY DAILY MOTIVATOR. "

Always my interest is to see the outsideworld , people's lifestyle , & how they tackle probs & reviveback . & IL caters all my needs in a greatway .

ALL THE BEST & LONGLIVE TO IL !

5. ramyaraja

ramyaraja Gold IL'ite

I m very happy to share some of views about IL which brought a difference in my life.. I was working for 4 yrs in busy IT and suddenly changed into a homemaker.. Life was moving so slow in wintery US.. I was searching frantically for some website where I can rediscover myself.. Lucky me.. I came across IL.. I was so happy.. I started enjoying my time here and beat my boredom.. Found many friends and I managed to write some rhyming poems, make some crochets and some sketches too.. I got so many encouraging words from IL friends.. I also got my first poem published in one of famous twin authors novel.. :) All this success and happiness I got is dedicated to IL and my cute little family.. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to write and thank IL for what it had done for me.. Will love to travel along with IL through all its success..

6. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Thanks for inviting me to write here. IL has given me a different perception to life. Sometimes, when I retrospect, I see how much I have transformed as a tactful and a sober person. Each member on this forum gives a part of their life either to share the joys, sorrows, achievements, success, failures, pranks, or knowledge.

As my signature says: The greatest gift you can give to someone is your time. When you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.

Each member gifts every other member the greatest gift, some of their time to listen to heal to educate to reprimand to cry and to laugh.

IL indeed has given me some good friends, who taught me to laugh, who chided me when I complained, who taught me to look at the gifts of life.

Today, IL is my virtual home, a part of my life until I rest in peace.

My one liner would be: Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam; IL is the path-breaker!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  7. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for inviting me to write here, i would like to be grateful to IL for taking me in as their family member and i have made so many friends here that some of them have visited me in Nairobi.
    my onliner for IL
    "I NEED TO VISIT IL EVERYDAY IN THE MORNING, THEN START MY DAY"
    I am greatful to IL for giving me leeway in the Keep fit maintain thread where by i have been ableto help many IL's loose weight.
    thank you IL
    love
    alpa:cheers

8. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathy, I tried,
    And I sighed as I tried,
    To let you have, your one-liner, as a rejoinder.
    For on brevity alas, I fail to pride,
    So here’s a bottom-liner, for you to decide,
    “IL-land’s simply a wonder and a spellbinder!”

ojaantrik

9. brindaarun

brindaarun Silver IL'ite

• What do you think about Indusladies.com?
    Always it is the first place to think and ask for doubts
    • How does it help you?
    In many ways it helped me.. From A to Z.. Sometime if give/get many info from post which gives me confidence and my friends believe i know many things..
    • Do you feel like at home in IL?
    Yes ofcourse i do feel so.. Sometimes when i am depressed i will login into IL and browse for hours. After browsing i feel i am very much okay..
    • What’s so special about Indusladies.com?
    I always prefer to read/write making friends through IL
    • How would you feel if you had to miss a day in IL?
    I feel something is incomplete.. My day is not complete

10. madhoo78

madhoo78 Bronze IL'ite

my one liner s

1. "one stop source of information for anything and everything...."
    2." a home away from home"
    3." my confidence booster and stress buster"

AND CAN SAY " my day is incomplete without IL"