1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Melting Moments!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Dec 23, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

A melting moment happens

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

It is the emotion that makes a writter so successful. Your taking into heart everything you heard about Mahakavi proves already you are and will be a great writer. You canceled the book release but God is going to replace it with felicitations for a wonderful book written by a great author. Your walking conscience (your wife) is a great asset besides your great writing skills.

3. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,
    WOW! It was so refreshing to read your blog the first thing in the morning.
    I was feeling bit low today and after reading your blog I came out of it. Thank you so much!
    Wish you good luck!
    Waiting for the third melting moment :)

4. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,

The blog was laden with such an unexpected outburst of love that we too could literally bathe in it..melt in it and also get resuscitated-and as always been saying YOU ARE BORN to conquer all our Hearts with your unique writing experiments both on Love & Divinity.
    May God Bless you sir!!!!!
    Regards & love,
    Saras.

5. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

It is truly the joy to read more of your inner heart and feelings in different situations apart from your creations.
    Thank you for sharing :)

Regards,
    Anuradha

6. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

I too, am moved while reading this post Sridhar. It takes great courage and self confidence and a large dose of humbleness to do what you did. Congratulations. -rgs

7. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Wonderful Sridhar Sir! A great person needs no introductions or advertisements about himself. The moment the public discover the gems in you and your novel, I'm very sure they would be queing up to purchase your wonderful novels :)

This reminds me of my own discovery of your magical world of stories. Til' the time I joined IL, I had no idea who Mr. Sridhar / Mr. Varalotti is. I just came to the stories thread to have some fun but one thing lead to another and I suddenly found myself engrossed with your "SHE". I slowly found myself drifted into the world of Shalini: the disappointments she encountered, the betrayal she endured, the short lived happiness she had but most importantly the faith and love she always had in her heart towards other mankinds. It was an amazing story. And it was through that amazing story I discovered the great author called Varalotti :) Needless to say, I read all your stories thereafter and til date' I find no greater pleasure than following all your present and future works Sir.

And yes, just like how I discovered your work without any advertisements, I am very sure there are many more readers out there who will discover your work and grow to love and respect you as much as all of us in IL do! May God bless you Sridhar Sir. And may you reach the success and fame that has even eluded the great poet Bharathiyar during his lifetime. You deserve this :thumbsup

8. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,
    Very proud of you. The grat poet will also shower his blessings from above.

Raji

9. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

sridhar sir....
    u r an amazing writer. u bring tears just by using simple words...

I dont know how but for the past 1 month your blogs and the incidents i see in my official and personal life seams to have a telepathyic connection.
    I get disturbed on few instances, come to ur blog and here i get an answer...
    Fantastic....

By taking a tough decision u r elevating to a still higher position.

10. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle
    Ur Lovers Park is always my Favorite Serial. Exactly everyone melted uncle. Making such great a decision is tough again With Standing the same is a Big Challenge and U did it uncle. There are lots and lots of IL fans are there, we will send your writings as much as possible around the world. Awaiting to read your 3rd melting moment eagerly as always. Merry Christmas and Wish U Happy New Year to our beloved Sridhar Uncle always remember u as Varolotti(dont know the meaning of ur title but still I like it) and Aunt.