1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mega-muse

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Megalife, May 28, 2012.

1. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl:rotfl
    Wow Mega!
    That was hilarious! Of course not when you go "round and round" for that elusive thing called Parking space.

I recall so many instances when while waiting patiently someone simply zooms in. I have experienced road rage so many times but never had the guts to go and give a piece of my mind.

Through your narration I have now absolved all my pet peeves that have accumulated all these years.

Thanks much! :)
    Enjoyed every word of this.

2 people like this.
  2. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kamla ....mysweety pie
    Had a busy morning and now will drive back to the "Parking Rage"....so before that let me cool of by responding to a "raging FB"!

I am so happy. There is no weapon, arm, or armament as lethal as a women with pent-up vengeance and rage! I have absolved you and that makes my thread honoured. Thank you!
    Mega

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Mega Dear i can see how frustrated you are for parking your car. I feel some people just don't realised to see what is around they only think of themself.
    But my dear the way you write really made me laugh out loudly......sorry for that. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mega...
    Just reading the post I felt so tense as if bashing up the guy who came from no where it happened to us as well my mind went flash back and got so workd up and as I read thru I was all:rotfl.... You cleaned your gut and in turn cleaned my tension too ... Now I will remember your this snippet when I come across such situations....THanks dear.....

1 person likes this.
  5. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

My Egyptian enchantress
    Thanks, hopefully you will not face this issue at you new home.
    How has it been, the last few weeks.....unpacking rage?
    Have fun....whenever you come across such frustrations just remember this snippet.
    Mega

6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi bunny rabbit
    Wish you were here to bash up that I'll mannered guy .......that would have been my life line. Today I faced another crazy scenario finding a parking, but instead of loosing my mind, I just curled my lips in a smile.....after all I had abused parking and those guys who grab my rightful parking space enough and more in this forum. This very fact gave me a lot of satisfaction.
    Thanks for posting your dear...dear fb.
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Could understand your frustration, Mega. I usually get frustrated when I find a closer place, to wherever we go, only after I park the car, far away from the destination.
    I am still :biglaugh: visualizing the expressions of those 'men' (are they? :wink:) after hearing your vent out words of frustration.

Sriniketan

2 people like this.
  8. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hello Srini
    [
    I am still :biglaugh: visualizing the expressions of those 'men' (are they? :wink:) after hearing your vent out words of frustration.

Sriniketan[/QUOTE]
    Thank you buddy!......Once in a while some men need to be told that! It really hits the target....for they love all their manchoness but are not ready to make any compromises for attaining "the mancho status".
    LOl...
    Mega

9. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mega,

I am back after the break. Two days before when I first logged in, first I read was Vijima's "Happiness...". Then little busy bringing my home back to its form and preparing for school re-opening schedules. Today I logged in, confused where to start, looked into Finest post nomination forum, again Viji aunty came to my rescue. Simply clicked your Mega muse from her nomination. Congratulations.

I completely visualized what you underwent. I was reading it like I would be - a thriller. It is so frustrating going through that everyday. I hate this saga of finding parking place going round and round, forgetting the purpose of being there. But I thank all those people who had been catalysts in transforming Mega's frustration to a finest snippet in IL.

In Chennai too, now metro construction is underway in the entire stretch of arterial roads, driving itself has become very cumbersome with lot of diversions. But I satisfy myself that it is all for a better living. My only solution here in Chennai is take public transport unless it is very much necessary to take car, which will save our purses too from soaring petrol price.

Regards
    Manjukps

10. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Manju
    NYC to have you back! Knew about your trip from one of those threads. Hope you had a chill time......and did not have to go thru the parking nightmare.....tx .cu soon.
    Mega