Meenaprakash crosses 1000 posts !

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Chitvish, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

My dearest Meena,

You have reached a milestone in your association with our forum.

Hearty congratulations on your completing thousand posts. Your posts have always been great - incisive, humorous, analytical, useful, quite often naughty but always friendly.

Pray our Meenakshi, blesses you and yours with all happiness, health, peace and prosperity.

May you attain other milestones quite fast.

I close in your typical way - by offering you my tightest hugs & most friendly kisses !

Love,
    Chithra.

2. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

hey Meena,
    Congrats on the milestone!
    best
    hasita

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Meena(prakash),

Congrats on reaching a milestone in numbers! In terms of quality of posts, the info and humour you infuse in them, along with your candour and warmth- you have crossed a million gold milestones long back. May we continue to read more of your thoughts.

ChitVish,

Thank you for reminding us of this.

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hello Meena,

Please accept my hearty congratulations on reaching this mile stone. You have become a Gold ILite now and you very well deserve it.

I have always enjoyed your posts - frank, humourous, sharp, if necessary and sweet if warranted.

May our Goddess Madurai Meenakshi bless you with health, happiness, peace and prosperity for all time to come.

regards,

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai meena,
    it is really nice to know one more IL getting to finish 1000 posts..regards sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
    2 people like this.
  6. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Meena,

CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING A GOLD ILITE!
    Well ma'am now you are getting richer....after all gold prices are soaring isn't it.....so a good investment na? what do u say?:mrgreen:
    Well, not to say that u have made us richer also along the way with ur KPs etc etc.....:wink:
    Keep entertaining us with ur humorous posts and soon u will cross another milestone, which will also make us richer ....in all ways!:2thumbsup:

7. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

I'm so thrilled, not just for reaching the magic no., but the way you started this thread the minute I posted my 1000th mail, I'm privileged or shld I say overprivileged to be congratulated by the much sought after lady of the Indus. thank you Chitra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of late, you seem to be posting such wonderful recipes and just trying out all of them and reading and replying your interesting spiritual threads, I'm sure to reach the next milestone very sooon. the credit goes to you and all those who start such wonderful threads that I just have to post and can't ignore.

I'm glad my posts make some sense to you - with such great writers IL can boast off, I know I fall far behind them. Still I must thank IL for giving me a chance to voice my opinion.

In fact, I didn't keep track of the nos. and I realised it only last night when Chitrajan PMed her congrats to me in advance...
    suddenly I feel all the more responsible and do we become seniors / senior mosts when we reach here - I think we need to bully the new comers now.

anyway, it's surely a wonderful feeling standing at the 1st mile stone.
    this time your hugs really suffocate me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
    so, where do we go for the treat, Chitra???? pls do hunt for a nice restaurant, the next time I'm there, we are spending the whole day out just like we did earlier, okay??????????

L K & H

8. meenaprakash

Dear Hasita,

thank you so much for your wishes..
    I'm sorry I didn't know you so I went back to check your profile... you seem to be a new member.... and you seem to be quite active tooo. you are from Chitra's place (chennai) and that itself gives a kind of a hype.
    Hope to see you reach more nos and reach 1000s sooon.
    Hope you are having a wonderful time here at IL.

Love,

9. meenaprakash

Dear Vidya,

thank you so much for your wishes and reading your mail felt like I just
    hit a jackpot.

appreciation from a beautiful writer like you surely makes me feel great..

Thanks Dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. meenaprakash

Hello Sridhar,

thank you so very much for your wishes.
    I must confess that it was your Lakshmi threads that forced me to express myself initially and then on it became habitual.
    As long as we have such wonderful threads, reaching milestones isn't difficult at all.

Regards,