Meditation Centers In Kolkata

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by saradiawrites, Apr 3, 2009.

1. saradiawrites

saradiawrites New IL'ite

Hello Girls,
    Have any of you come across any meditation centers in Kolkata? I have heard from someone but don’t have any idea about these centers. Actually my niece lacks concentration in her studies and their parents are hell bent to take her to some meditation center for guidance. I want to know as well whether the ones giving the training come in the house or not. It will be very helpful if any of you can provide me with this information. I hope that some of you will know about it.

Will wait for your replies…
    Take care,
    Saradia

2. diptisengupta

diptisengupta New IL'ite

Hello Saradia,
    How old is your niece that she will need to be taken to a meditation center? But anyways, I know some names of meditation or yoga centers, whatever you call it. Also, you should have mentioned where does you sister stays, then it would have been easier to for me to suggest the names. Anyways, there are three yoga centers in Ballygunge side, South Calcutta Physiotherapy and Yoga, Yoga Shakti Mission Trust and Ramakrishna Yoga Cure Institute. Kalighat has a few too - Yoga Swasthya Mandir, Pearl Clinic Yoga Mr Mukul Dutt . World Yoga Society is in Sarat Bose Road, and Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana is in Tollygunge.

I don’t know if they come in houses and provide guidance or not. I think it will be feasible if you contact all of these.

Hope it will help you…

Do inform
    Take care,
    Dipti