Medical Transcription

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by priyanka, Feb 13, 2007.

1. SUBIA

SUBIA New IL'ite

hi all
    i m subia new to this webhome.Live in sharja.even i was looking 2 find somthindg on online learning of MT since last two years. but i heard that there r mt courses i n trivandrum and eranakulam(KERALA). Do help me also if any body knows about online MT COURSE:drowning

2. SUBIA

SUBIA New IL'ite

hi smita.mahesh
    thankyou soooo much for such valuable information.can u tell me how 2 get on with the online mt course from technopak

3. Nithya001

Nithya001 Bronze IL'ite

M-Squared Software Exports and Private Limited

About M-Squared Software Exports and Private Limited

Do they help with placements? I want to do the course in Bangalore. Do they have training program apart from online training in Bangalore?

What is the curriculum of an MT course? Those who are all ready working in this field please tell what is the basic curriculum that a beginner trainee should know? For eg. I know medical terminology is part of it what else is there that one should study. Thank you.

4. Virgo01

Virgo01 New IL'ite

Hi Jini,

Can you please give me more information. I live in Canada and want to find out how I can get into this profession. I have a cousin who has this business in Bangalore maybe I can help him later too! Please PM me.

Thanks
    Virgo01

5. ISWARIYA

ISWARIYA New IL'ite

Hi Priyanka thanks for starting this thread.
    Hi Malini !
    I want to know the companies offfering training in chennai. Please give me the details.It will be very much useful .

Also please tell which is the best place to learn and what is the fees ?...

Thanks in advance :)

6. swapnavr

swapnavr New IL'ite

frnds please let me know the details if anyone is providing online training for medical transcription.....me too interested for this.....

7. anitharavindran

anitharavindran New IL'ite

hi jini,

I am looking for MT online course and i come across through ur post, could u tell me more about the online course in careerstep.

8. eternalindia

eternalindia Junior IL'ite

I am interested in MT too, as a supplementary income and also when I have to be a stay at home mom one day it is a very good profession to have.

But are there any other GOOD MT online training programs besides Careerstep and costs less than $2000 for the online training?