Medical Transcription

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by priyanka, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Faza

Faza New IL'ite

hi i m interested in doin a medical transcriptionist course regular (in person)does any1 know is it available in dubai .if s den plz give me information about it

Moderator Note: Faza, welcome to Indusladies. Please read our Forum Etiquette to familiarise yourself with our guidelines. We do not allow chat-style abbreviations here, because we want to maintain certain standards of language and readability. So, in future, please avoid the use of "den" and "plz", for example. Thank you for your cooperation :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2010
  2. srikans

srikans New IL'ite

Hi,

I also work for M-Squared Software Exports and Private Limited (HQ-Trivandrum-Technopark with branches in EKM, Bangalore) for the last 8 years.

I have been working in this company as an in-house employee and when I got married and moved to Chennai, they asked me to continue to work as a Virtual employee, enjoying all the benefits of an employee sitting at home. As Smita Mahesh has mentioned, they offer online training too which is very effective. Now, they charge around 15000 for the online training. Just type m-squared software & services in google, and you can get the address.

Please feel free to contact if I could be of any further help to any one of you.

Regards
    Srikans

3. Jini1981

Jini1981 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am working as a medical transcriptionist from home too. If anyone wants to know more about it, please let me know. Thanks.

4. Jyothisri

Jyothisri Bronze IL'ite

Jini1981,

I see that you are in the US. Are you transcribing from here? I worked as a medical transcriptionist in India. Could you tell me how you went about finding a job in the US? Thanks.

5. renish

renish Senior IL'ite

Hi Jini

I am reni live california have one kid. I want to know about in detail, can u help me. Want to do work from home. waitinig for your reply.

Thank you,
    Reni

6. arch123

arch123 New IL'ite

hai priyanka,
    please to meet u,i am also want to looking for this training,i am now in bahrain.can u send any details about this to me

7. arch123

arch123 New IL'ite

hai jenni,
    This is archana,I am very very interested to do online Training MT course and wants to do online job MT.Can u give some ideas for me

8. Jini1981

Jini1981 New IL'ite

Hi Guys,

I am working online as a medical transcriptionist..I had experience in MT in india but had to do an online MT course of one year. I did it through CareerStep and I got a job a couple of months after graduating from CareerStep. Send me a private message if you want to know more about it. I will be more than happy to help you all out.

Thanks
    Jini

9. coolviji

coolviji New IL'ite

Hi Jini,

How much would it cost to complete the 1 year course? what would be the initial pay for online job? Would the training institute provide placements? Please let me know these details.

10. mrudula

mrudula Senior IL'ite

hi jini

i worked as an MT in india for more than 3 years. i would like to work here. can you tell me about the online course? i tried to PM you, but couldnt.

thanks
    mrudula