Medical Transcription

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by priyanka, Feb 13, 2007.

1. shanthi2009

shanthi2009 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can anyone suggest me a good MT training centre in Chennai around velachery/ thiruvanmiyur/ adayar areas?

Regards,

2. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

also please suggest in and around tambaram.

Please

sandhya

3. arcmppa

arcmppa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Varudhini,

Could you please tell some training centers in chennai for (mt)
    they should provide placement also.

4. smita.mahesh

smita.mahesh Bronze IL'ite

Hello,

Just going through IL and found this thread. I was also working as MT both inhouse and from home for a couple of years. I had initially started out as a transcriptionist and then did a five month online course from M-Squared in TEchnopark. It was priced at 6000 Rs then and they provided the software and the footpedal. They also had monthly exams and plenty of files to study. We could ask our doubts through mails and they would answer them. They are an US based transcription company operating from Technopark and I had friends working there. It is a genuine company, no frauds. So if you are interested try them out. If you can go for the inhouse training then it is great but inhouse is always expensive...starts around 15000 etc....If you can afford it and can go then better option is inhouse. There is another company called andhrascribe who provide online training but I cannot vouch for their genuineness because i just read about them online. M-Squared however is genuine. Check out their website.

Regarding work from home...Acusis provides transcription work from home but you have to have one year experience at least to work from home. check out their website. My friend was working for them and she said the pay was regular. They have an online test and then if you qualify they will ask you to meet them or something like that. Plus they have some training in coimbatore two weeks or something...more like orientation etc.

So check these options out and see if they help. Best of luck.

5. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Thank you smita, will certainly check and get the required details.

6. nehausa

nehausa Senior IL'ite

this looks good..mt

7. rupagadiya

rupagadiya New IL'ite

hi, i did a short course in medical transcription in b'lore but iam not able to get a home based job without experience.can anyone plz help??i dont want to waste my knowledge.Aslo i want to spend my time wisely.

8. smitachary

smitachary New IL'ite

Hi Jayavishy,

Even i am looking to do this course but i am not sure how to proceed.Are you doing this course online?Please can u give me all the details about this course.
    Thanks in advance.

Smita.

9. sushmasantosh

sushmasantosh New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I am interested to take the MT training in Bangalore.If any of you are undergoing the MT training,Can you please tell me the details and address.
    Thankyou.

10. Zaki

Zaki New IL'ite

Hi,

This is zaki one of the member of IL. I am currently working as home based medical transcriptionist, interested can contact me. I even provide online course that guarantee results. As home based needs at least one year experience one can get this course with live job experience for a year and then can go for larger companies. :rotfl