Medical Transcription - Fresh trained medical transcriptionists for home based job

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by srikans, May 27, 2014.

1. srikans

srikans New IL'ite

Hi,

I am working as a quality analyst/ proof reader in the field of medical transcription for the past 10 years. I am looking for 2-3 transcriptionists, who have just finished their training in medical transcription and are looking for any home-based positions.

This is a genuine requirement. Please get back to me if you are really interested.

Regards
    Srikans

2. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

Re: Medical Transcription - Fresh trained medical transcriptionists for home based jo

hi srikans .. i hv been a med trx for many years hvng worked as an IMT with spryance (which got changed to heartlandis and then got changed again i think) .. i had my school of med trx too .. at present not working .. but if u hv a genuine proposition wud think abt restarting .. :)

3. PrabhaSaravanan

PrabhaSaravanan Bronze IL'ite

Re: Medical Transcription - Fresh trained medical transcriptionists for home based jo

Hi

I am a physiotherapist and have taken medical part classes for the transcription ppl, have an idea on transcription.If I am the one you are looking for pls PM me.

4. srikans

srikans New IL'ite

Hi Jingi92 and Prabhasaravanan,

Sorry for the late response. Actually, I was looking for people urgently to join in one week, but that didn't work out and so the next schedule of job contract can be expected only by end of Jan 2015 or first week of Feb 2015. If so, I will contact. Please do keep in touch at that time.