Me so "duh"!!!

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by JustAni, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello All

This is a very old post, but I went through it only recently.
    Felt like adding my two cents to the discussion. Senior people like Sridhar Sir and Chitra Mam has replied to the post and it is very nice to see that we are openly discussing these kind of issues here with the right spirit.

What I want to say is, when the women are mensurating, the sun doesnt stop to shine on us, We dont stop breathing, eating etc. The same God who created us also created this. So i guess there is nothing wrong in it.

At the same time, regarding the message posted by chitra mam on the Maha Perival's sayings, i would respect that. There would definitely be some reason as to why we are not allowed inside temples. Many people have stated the reason of giving rest to women which seems to be very very true w.r.t to olden days as well as now as well. Iam in my early 30's and feel very tired and exhaused during+ these times. No mood to read, no enthusiasm, lazziness.............

So for my personal self, i feel at this time, I dont have right kind of devotion towards GOD to read all the slokas etc. There are some communities in hindu's who will also do pooja. But That is what they have followed for generations. I personally myself doesnt feel like doing these things.

Scientifically if we see, nowadays they talk something as AURA therapy, that is they talk of the AURA that they see around each person and makeout wether it is -ve or +Ve. I have also heard that during these times, our bodies emit lot of -ve vibes. This may be the reason we are asked to stay out of places like temples which are very holy and sacred and to keep the atmosphere there are as +ve as possible.

When we are talking of our comfort zone, we also need to respect others comfort zone . There are zillions of people who go with the theory that women should enter religious places during these times and also like as we discuss always and to the hard believer that GOD exists every where we can restrain ourselves from hurting others sentiments. We should be able to pray to him/her whole heartedly and that is what is imp.

regards
    Shobha