1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Me Isi Agent?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

I suddenly woke up to the fact today that I might ab agent of Pakistan's Inter Services Intelligence (IS). Going by the claims of Clowns Now oops sorry Times Now, I certainly must be one

Nope Times Now hasn't honored me personally by accusing me of being an ISI agent. But according to a "sensational disclosure" by itt, (Every Times Now news is nothing less than a sensatioal disclosure), the anti-Modi lobby is linked to ISI.

As Times Now speaks only the truth and nothing but the truth, I must have been working for ISI. AS MY POSTS ARE BRIMMING WITH NAmOPHOBIA.

And I also realized how they hacve made an ass of me (ISI not Times Now.THE CREEPS THEY HAVE , CONNED ME, SHORT CHARGED ME!. THEY HAVEN'T PAID A SINGLE PAISA FOR MY HARD WORK!

I intend to send them a big fat bill but don't know their address. Will ISI C/O ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN do?

Then I remembered that during my morning walks I have seen a sign outside a building: PARKING ONLY FOR ISI CARS" My first thought was ISI had a branch in New Delhi but when I checked, it turned out to be Indian Social Institute. The \ Paki spook body and the Delhi institute shared the same acronym.

May be I should send the bill to the institute and it can pass it to its acronym brother (or is it sister?).I

satchitananda likes this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

LOL Balajee! This whole name calling and branding is now seriously getting funny. So funny as to be sad and totally absurd. Never mind. Have a good laugh while it lasts.

shravs3 likes this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Satchi having a good laugh is all we can do and little else.

satchitananda likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balajee,

There are only two categories of Indians now. One is known as Indian Superman Worshiper (ISW) and another known as Indian Superman Injurer (ISI). As you belong to the second category, you better accept Times Now assigned title tailored for you. You can avoid this title by becoming a worshiper. AUM NAMO (NARANDRA MODIYAYA) NAMAH.

Viswa

Balajee likes this.
  5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Viswa tht is the taraka mantra of manyt news channels particularly Times Now