1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Me... back again

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by diana, Sep 12, 2007.

1. diana

diana Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Payal, Ria & Priyu for your advises.

I had taken few days sick-leave bec of my problems and stayed home with kids. 3 days back my hubby picked kids from school and took them home. I was very upset but didnt know what to do. At first i thought of going back home. But then decided to wait and see few days more. My hubby must have thought that if he does so i may return back. Two days he tried to manage kids but i guess was at wits end.

Yest he came over to my place and asked me to come back again. I spoke to him about his not helping and also about our loveless marriage. About help, he said he will arrange a part-time maid. And also asked me to give him time to adjust. I just hope and pray that things gets fine for good.

Thanks again friends for your help and prayers.

A happy Diana :-D .

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

HI DIANA

Happy for you. also keeping our fingers crossed for you.....take care.be happy...

3. Sashmitaa

Sashmitaa Senior IL'ite

Dear Diana,

Iam happy for your hubbys decision. God is with you always. Praying for your happy life.

regards
    Lakshmi

4. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

Dear Diana.
    Am happy that your husband came to fetch you. good that you will have a maid to help u, which will ease the pressure on you. Regarding your husband , i wish he does take an effort to change but please dont expect too much my dear, coz if he doesnt change as per your wishes you will be dejected and will feel morose. Try to accept him the way he is. That ways your expectations wont be high, and if he changes take it as a bonus for the long wait :thumbsup . As for yourself, keep yourself happy, in order to find happiness dont depend on anyone. Go through indusladies and find solace on a daily basis. read, browse the net, go for a walk , play with kids etc do what ever you like best. If your hubby accompanies you good, if not be happy for whatever god has given you. Be good to him regardless. iam not demotivating you but am requesting you to take the good and bad in a stoic way so you wont get hurt easily. Always pray for ur happiness.:clap

5. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Very nice to see "Happy Diana"
    Well you are lucky that atleast he misses you guys after some weeks. This is first sign of he getting used of the family. Just hang in there.. Dont over-do yourself.. Time can heal huge hurts.. his may be just about to fill..
    best wishes.
    Ria

6. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

hey sweetie.. I just replied to your post dated july.. Wow.. you are so great.. you did stood up and made the decision.. Please let me know.. how its going on.. Are you happy.. thats all matters end of the day!!!!