1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Me and My Spouse

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rubypat, Feb 8, 2011.

1. rubypat

rubypat New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am ruby."Honey" which my Hubby calls me.We love each other so much that we start fighting when together. When we are apart from each other,start missing each other like anything.We are together since 14 years. He doesn't express his love in words.
    We have a very strong bond,reason is, we both are of different nature.He is romantic and I'm unromantic. He is pessimistic and I'm optimistic. He is cool and I'm aggressive. But in some cases we are same,like We don't hurt anybody in words. We like to help others at any time and at any cost. We think equally for our relatives.We enjoy each other's presence.But most of the time he stays out of station. This makes us to be more closer. Be cause in absence only we can feel the importance of the person.I pray to God we don't need money or materialistic life, we just want to be together. I am satisfied with everything which God has given to us. One thing I always want to follow which my Husband says" You do anything which will make me happy and not sad,I will do anything which will make you happy.If we both will always be happy,we will be able to face any situation."

With regards
    Ruby

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
    5 people like this.

2. asrikandath

asrikandath Bronze IL'ite

That is what I call a great marriage.There is no love in a marriage without fights.

3. justlife

justlife Silver IL'ite

Kudos to you Ruby! For being able to maintain a perfect relationship and also for being able to appreciate it and each other. I feel it is a big part of being successful in anything, is to first appreciate that you have the opportunity and then making it possible.

Very happy for you :)

4. indus2

indus2 Senior IL'ite

You must be kidding me !!!

5. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Wonderful relationship between you and your spouse dear. Hope you enjoy this a lot more in this new year and we get to read lot more snippets from you.

Wish you and your family a happy new year.

Latha.