1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Me and My Moksh

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by shivachoubey, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shiva,

Moksha eh ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA

what a lovely moksha u want, eh ! Good internet speed, being a moderator on Indus, and all 3 meals served in bed.Wow, now u even tempt me to look out for moksha.HAHAHAAHA

Wht a lovely blog, what style, what lovely language, and a great flow, and humour.

And i would love to nominate this one too as yr previous one, but wait, i am running short, but i will keep this in mind, so my nom is pending Shiva.

Superb.And do come up with more, u are very very talented.

regards

kamal

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

Thank you so much for reading my post. When I went through the fb on your post "HorrorScope", I saw that you were encouraging people to write under this section and you gave me the same advise. I decided to give it a try :).

Thanx for your appreciation and encouragement. Your thought of nominating the post means much more than the actual nomination. Coming from a mastero like you, it is a simple pleasure.

Life can take such funny turns, when I joined Indusladies 2 years back, you were one of prominent members, I read your blogs but always thought that my comments will look so stupid in front of such nice blog post, so was a quiet reader. And today you commenting on my blog and me finally picking the courage to comment on yours. 2 years back I could have never imagined this to happen.

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shiva,

So u are a chuppa Rustam, u read my blogs for 2 years and never sent an FB.

Well, no one is big or small hre, and even i need encouragement to write.Can u imagine what would happen if everyone thought like u, how can we comment on Kamaljis post, i wouild not have one FB, and i would leave the Indus site, for i would feel n o one is appreciating my posts here hence no comment.

So always comment,and write what u feel .For that encourages the writer to write moer, for he knows there are some lovely people waiting to read his or her post.:biglaughi try and read and comment on most posts here, even if the writer does not comment on mine, so waht ?

Keep writing, we have discovered a new writer in u, and a superb one at that.

Regards

kamal

4. shivachoubey

Dear Kamalji,

You are right. I had this realization when people started commenting on my blog. It was thrill to see the good comments and now I know the biggest motivation for a writer is the comments from the readers. I do that now. My appreciation flows freely now :)

5. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

Everyone has a different way/plan of attaining moksh. Whenever i used to think about this topic, i felt i would attain 'moksh' if i was successful in getting the 3 unfulfilled wishes in my life- being a working woman, driving car on my own with my favourite romantic kishore songs and arghhhhhhhh reaching the perfect BMI !!
    Yes.......you read it right dear,these 3 wishes was like a haunting nightmare to me for many years.
    Well, lets tackle it one at a time. Marriage landed me on H4 in US. Since then life has taken many twists. Not to complain, im happy for what iam now, but the dreams as a working woman (which my parents wanted me to be) is still unfulfilled.
    Car driving - Oh! ask me how i did it and i can write a book. Taking driving lessons from hubby should be the worst thing any woman should even think of. I vowed i will not listen to KK songs till i lay my hands on steering. I could finally succeed and did justice to KK cds :thumbsup
    Perfect BMI - Now who else can understand this better than you.Being a role model is more difficult than to follow someone i guess. In my family, all my cousins look upto me for tips on weight loss and some have succeeded too. When i see pics of before and after weight loss, i pause for a min and think i should be posting pics of before and much before ! When i read weight loss success stories, i get inspired and also disappointed to some extent that by the time i write "I l (l of lost)" something untoward happens and im stuck:hide:

Well, let me try ! I could succeed in fulfilling atleast 1 out of my 3 wishes.Let me gear up on my path to moksh.

See you in the other thread soon....:coffee

6. shivachoubey

Dear Pman16,

Buddy its so nice to see you here too. We are great pals in the other thread and its always a pleasure to interact with you and see your enthusiasm for attaining the goal.

Out of 3 - 1 you have already attained, You are almost there to achieve your 2nd and soon the 3rd (you being a working woman) will also come true.

Keep desiring because whatever you want from heart in the end you will get it.

See you on other thread.

7. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

Just today I was talking about Moksh with a friend and remembered this thread. I have attained 2 (driving,weightloss) out of the 3 unfulfilled wishes mentioned in the thread. I couldnt stop praising about you to my friend who will be soon joining you in your thread.

Im still to find some luck with my job. Lets see what future has in store for me. I hope someday this will come true !!

8. shivachoubey

Dear Pman16,

Lots and lots of love to you. If you can attain 2 then believe me 3rd one is near too. I am so happy for you.

Lots of hugs and love to you my friend.

9. aashimom

aashimom Senior IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

Awesome topic and very good write up :thumbsupI just loved it thoroughly and all other ladies replies too :rotfl

Well for me Moksha is something If I'll leave this world before my beloved ones. I just can’t imagine my life without them and to be very honest this is my biggest fear in life...

If I have to rebirth then I’ll surely wanna my parents and bhai with me along my loving hubby. And all those lavishness which you had mentioned:biglaugh:biglaughI know I m demanding a lot but whatever… At least I can expect this much luxury being a mokshad Soul. What’s Say???

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  10. shivachoubey

Dear Pman16,

When I was made a moderator, I thought about you and this post. You came back and wrote about the ones you have attained.

OMG, I really wrote this few months back

I guess I attained one moksha too :).

Have a great day ahead.

regards