1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Me and My Moksh

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by shivachoubey, Feb 3, 2010.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ammu,

Right, moksha should be fun for us too. We have to get old and then to top it all if we get a boring moksha, it will be really sad.

I am glad that other women also follow the policy of dragging the hubby dear along with them every where, be it hell or heave or earth.

Thanx for reading the post.

2. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Shivachoubey,

Enjoyed your take on your kind of Moksha thoroughly... I am partial to any topic that relates to life now and in the hereafter!

What a smooth transition from the attainment of
    final liberation to coming back again and again to this Earth and with the same Life-partner to add to your Bliss!

Fulfilling all desires from being a size 1 or 0, .... I have heard that whatever one wants will appear out of the blue, be it manna or ambrosia for the taste buds, material riches...

Call it Mukti, Nirvana, Moksha... you have captured the essence in your own humourous way!

Way to go, Shiva!

LnBBHs,
    Padma

3. shivachoubey

Dear Padma,

Thank you so much for your appreciation. Even I agree that whatever one wishes comes true. Earth is a magical planet, it gives you what you want.

BTW, I really really like the quote in your signature. It attracts me every time I read your post. One thing for sure God is definitely my guest in this sunshine.

Thanx once again.

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Your concept of Moksh is very much appreciated, shivachoubey! and accepted too!

As women can make or mar anything, me too want to be a female in my next birth:thumbsup

I simply loved this line...
    If all of us think this way..um..not only peace prevails within us, the world will be ours, even the heaven is in our hands..

sriniketan

5. shivachoubey

Dear Sriniketan,

Thanx for reading my post. Moksha is where we seek, if we seek it in our daily lives, we will achieve it in our daily lives.

I am glad that you are also a part of the women group of ILites who are coming back as women to have a blast in next life.:)

6. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shivacoubey -
    WOW!! Three meals served, beautiful dresses, partying all night, High speed Internet connection and also happy,happy puzzle time and talk time in IL! Right now I am reserving two places in this Moksh you have found. What more one will want in L... oh no-death?
    Yes, I did say two places. Last year when our friends gave us a party for our WA, I told In front of all of them that I will have the same 'known devil' as my husband in all my coming births. So, we will be there - whenever..

7. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Shiva

Enjoyable and a funny post! I quite liked eveybody's fbs too. Full on room service or personalised/customised living - now who can beat that! I am personally enjoying my life at the moment but if there is re-birth, then I would like to surely come back as a woman and possess one of those plates suggested by the Crazy Idea Contest Winner, that will absorb all fat from the food served on it. So even if there is a hiccup while I come back in the next birth due to rahu kalam etc etc and if it were to impact on the aspect of weight loss, the plate will help me :).

8. vijayanagrani

vijayanagrani New IL'ite

Dear Shiva,
    Hearty congratulations for wining the contest.

I 100% agree with you about the moksha, and ideal DH package.
    I am already having xerox copy of moksha what you described as moksha .
    xerox copy of it what you desired.
    I AM ENJOYING IT A LOT.
    Now kindly please tell me what else should I desire now.

.MOKSHA AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Thanks you always keep me laughing .Keep it up.

VIJAYANAGRANI
    3/2/2010

9. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear shiva
    Nice write up.Enjoyed reading.I like this line "am already living in a miniature version of a moksh in this lifetime" the most infact I always pray to pray God that this miniature version to be the same in all the rebirths to come.
    Ya its true most of us drag our DH with us in all the rebirths to come.to .Its also true that we ladies don't want to take risk that too deviating from the usual pattern of life.

10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shiva

a hilarious write up:thumbsup

you are lucky to have realized that your life is already a miniature version of moksh.Most of us do experience it but few are thankful for it. A good one.