MBA education

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by suja6, Dec 5, 2007.

1. suja6

suja6 New IL'ite

hi,
    i'm in US now on H4 visa and a mother of one year old daughter and i cant go out or afford studying in US. i want to know is there any possibilty to do mba online from any indian universities and write exams here....sounds crazy na...i dont know...but i cant sit idle or do anything... became helpless. anyone there please help me...besides mba any other ideas for mom like me are also welcome

2. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

You could try state universities or community colleges in the US - they are cheaper than private ones. Also you could try to get partial or full scholarship. It may be worthwhile to pay for an MBA from a good college - you can earn it all back when you get a great job!

3. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suja6,
    I am studying MBA in Symbiosis University which is economically cheap and valuable. The university is in Pune. If you want more information, do PM me.

URL is, Index

Thanks,

4. epitome

epitome New IL'ite

Hi Uma,

I too have started my MBA through SCDL.

ANy information detail you want to share,it will be great.

Thanks

5. AFrancis

AFrancis New IL'ite

Hi,

I wanted to pursue MBA in US; unfortunately they would not consider undergraduate degree from India. The requirement from a prestigious college is do 4 yrs undergraduate here , or a postgraduate from India.
    Hence I am interested in doing any online course. I saw your thread regarding MBA in Symbiosis University. Can we possible do everything online, or have we got to visit India for exams. I tried emailing them, but never got an answer. Kindly let me know, if possible i want to start right now.
    Thank you very much
    Francis

6. mchillar

mchillar New IL'ite

Hi,
    Even I am interested to do MBA..
    Oh! undergrads from India are they not eligible!!
    I did my eng in computers and I have 2.5 yrs of exp as s/w eng.
    Pls..do let me know if you find some info reg MBA..may be here or in india(online)
    all the best

7. mekalaraj

mekalaraj New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

Trust everyone is doing good..:)

Its nice that most of them are seems to be intersted in pursuing MBA..

I completed my MBA in India and currently doing my PH.D in management.
    Rightnow im residing at USA.

I would like to share few informations which i heard from my course mates for doing your MBA in online.

I heard that ANNA UNIVERSITY located in chennai India, is offering the online courses.Hope you will get more detailed information if you do the googling on that particular website.

And Bharathair university which is located at coimabatore India, had a collabaration with some of the foreign university to start the online courses shortly, but this is yet to be started.
    In future, probably few months later u can enqiure about this particular details.

People who resides in India who completes their undergraduation can do your MBA through Parttime and through Distance Education.This would be useful for the student who are not able to make their presence in college for doing their masters.

Most of the Universities are providing parttime courses and distance eduaction courses for doing MBA.

Few universities which i know offers both part-time and distance education are Anna university, bharathair university, Bharathaidasan university, symbosis university,ICFAI university, and IGNOU .

IGNOU is seems to be good for the student who completed their undergraduation along with the working experience.Working expereince candiate are given foremost preference for doing MBA in this university.

Good Spirit makes your level higher....
    Thank u
    All the best for your bright career...:thumbsup

Regards
    Mekala:)

8. msslp

msslp New IL'ite

HI,
    IAm living in switzerland and doing MBA from SYMBIOSIS PUNE.I Want to know how u appear for the exam and how did u find the exam administrator.

Reply me as soon as possible,
    THANKS.