Mayonise sauce

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by gugapriyaa, Jul 6, 2010.

1. gugapriyaa

gugapriyaa New IL'ite

Hii everyone,

I just wannu to share the receipe which I prepared recently and it came out well. I'm not sure whether this receipe have been mentioned earlier.

Here are the Ingredients to make mayonise,

2 egg yolks, pinch of pepper, pinch of salt, pinch of mustard powder, half lemon juice, 2 drops of vinegar, 100 g of olive oil or salad oil

Procedure:

Separate the egg yolks from the egg white and put the egg yolk in a vessel. Add salt, pepper, mustard powder, lemon juice nad drops of vinegar and start beating with a hand egg beater, If you don't have the beater you can also use a spoon to beat. por the oil dop by drop and beat simultaneously. Do not pour excess oil it will make the mixture to curdle.
    so beat fro sometime so that the oil in the batter is mixed well and then pour another drop of oil. Repeat this untill you empty the oil to get a nice mayonise sauce.

Don't worry if you have curdled the mixture. Repeat the entire step instead of using oil you can use the curled mixture and u need not waste the contents.

Refrigerate once done and empty the sauce within two days as we have used raw eggs.

I love to have Mayonise along with tomato sauce for cutlets, nuggets and with bread sandwich. It will be extremely delicious :rotfl

Have fun in making :thumbsup

2. geetha satish

geetha satish Gold IL'ite

thanks for sharing the procedure
    :thumbsup