1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

May be we are different from each other ,but we complete each other.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 1, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Girvani dear thanks for the compliments, glad youliked the post. Glad to know that you and your husband can read each other's mind. You will surely enjoy each other's company as you grow and instead of two beings become on. I love you too dear, thanks for making me happy with your sweet fb

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Gladt o know you both are complete set

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Navs dear thanks dear for your sweet message, true I am blessed

1 person likes this.
  4. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Dear Madam,

No words to express, today people get married, live for few months then part ways just like that, without realizing what life is all about. I wish all people to read your post and understand what life is, what is a relationship, who a husband, wife.. many things we can learn and also experience..

Ending is truly inspiring madam... :wow

1 person likes this.
  5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

Looks like you have waved a magic wand with this post! The nominations for this thread is pouring into FP forum!! So let me add few more Congratulations to the one I already extended! :2thumbsup:

Happy for you!

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your compliments and for the nomination dear. True only with patience and experience you can lead a happy married life. Also should have the quality of adjusting with each other, as you grow old only you understand so many things and old age only the couple come closer and love each otherbecause by that time they experience what is life , so enjoy the life witheach other

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Kamla dear what a surprise , yesterday only I was thinking Kamla will be happy to see so many nominations for my post , but she has already given fb to my thread. Thanks dear for your sweet message. I am dancing with joy seeing somany nominations.

8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji you have brought out the meaning of "LIFE".you are a role model to our young friends.May God give you both a happy and Healthy life.

2 people like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

First of all, accept my congratulations for being nominated by so many ILites. You deserve every bit of it. After reading your post, I can understand why this post was nominated by so many people. You nicely presented the secret behind every successful marriage. Love between couple is not something that is expressed to each other but how one felt in the presence as well as in the absence of the other spouse. The feeling that one is in the thoughts of the other always is a great feeling. Being told by others how much your spouse cares for you is another great feeling. The true love between spouses is derived from caring, sharing, compromising and feeling. After all inherent love is the root cause of the creation and how can it be any different for a good spousal relationship? Unspoken thoughts and actions speak louder in successful marriages than words.

Viswa

3 people like this.
  10. Poem

Poem Bronze IL'ite

Hi Viji Mam, this write up of yours is real.. as you said the other attractions like candle light dinner, etc etc., are all for time being..
    your post is no nice...

My wishes and prayers for you and your husband to have a very long and healthy life :)

1 person likes this.