1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

May be we are different from each other ,but we complete each other.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 1, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thank you dear for visiting my thread with your loving fb. Thanks for your visit.Glad you liked my post

2. iyerviji

Bhargavi dear glad you liked the tittle and the post. I agreewith you

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

Jayakka dear glad you lked the post True if we are content with what we give then there are no expectations. Glad to hear your mother's thoughts. Glad my post brought your amma's words Thanks for God's blessings

You are right there are other people also who think different. .

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

Congratulations on being nominated to FP of the Month by RGS and Ammulur!

What a lovely snippet. It just reflects all that love, trust, sharing, respect that you both enjoy in your lives.

God Bless you both. You have done many sacrifices to keep your family happy and cherished. It was touching to read how you both had no private moments when young and how you are aching to see your husband last days be well cherished too. You know better than me that nothing is in our hands. The One up above will know what is good for us. But...no, the last days are no where near. You both still have a long journey ahead, many trips to be made to visit your daughters and grandkids and to guide your son and daughter-in-law!

You always keep the snippet forum swinging with the in put of your day to day life which at the first glimpse my look very simple. But any discerning reader will see there is much to learn from your posts. I for one enjoy the optimism and the positive vibes they project!

L, Kamla

3 people like this.
  5. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

Thank you for writing this. I had tears reading them.

The only people I see happy and content are those who have reached a certain age. Everyone else, I see, is in a hurry and looking for something and running after something.

I don't know what I am running after myself. But when I see the elderly, I wonder, how I will be at that age. Will I be happy and content?

The world seemed to have changed in a hurry. My children will grow in an environment very different from how I grew. What is in store for the future?

1 person likes this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji ma
    thank you for the heart warming writing. I came to the forum at the correct time. As a young parent , I sometimes wait for few minutes on my own and my husband is very comfortable with his computer games and I wait for his time. The time he gets without kids, he always wanted to play computer games. Strangely enough, few minutes before I read this, I tried to remember how many times I could count that my husband and me had romantic experiences. In last 10 years I could count less than five occurrences may be. That may be because we are two different people with different interests. But, somehow we can read each other's mind very well now. You gave me a confidence that still there is a chance we can enjoy each other's company. Love you Viji ma.

1 person likes this.
  7. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

I was a puzzle piece..I found the exact opposite and guess what ?we are a complete set.

3 people like this.
  8. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijima,

You are blessed, not only to have found the person, who completes you, but to also know that you are blessed :) Stay happy and blessed always ma!

2 people like this.
  9. iyerviji

Yes Kamla dear as always was very happy to see the nomination from RGS , I did not expect from him as he is a great writer. Also when Ammu also nominated I was in the top of the world. With your complimentng fb and my Anna's reply to the nomination I feel I already won the award. Thanks to all of you for making me happy

Yes dear I understood about him and when we started our retired life we became more close and had time for each other. . I understood that life is understanding each other, loving each other, living for each other, giving up for each other, being helpful to others , his service to the society made me happy to be his better half. He is a gem of a person.
    Thanks for your compliments and blessing from God. At this stage we need His blessings . I have no words to express my feelings after leaving your loving fb. Thanks for encouraging me. I feel happy to share my experiences with my friends

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

From Mars dear welcome to my thread. Yes dear as we grow old we know each other, understand each other and instead of two we become one. Dont worry when you reach my age you will be also like that