May 2016 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Deepika89, Sep 11, 2015.

1. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Thank you vasumathy. Do pray for all of us. I hope ur lo is doing great. :)

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sure Jaden. My prayers will be there with all the TC Souls and pregnant ladies..
    My dear one is good.
    Take care.

3. anuvedha

anuvedha Silver IL'ite

hello friends, hope all are doing good.

welcome jaden & shobhana to this club.

during my 8th week check up, i had thyroid n sugar. but i was not given medicine.
    then in my 12th week check up thyroid was normal, but sugar was there.
    actually i'm following Ayurveda n siddha for my all issues and i hav aversion to allopathy medicines. and i informed the same to my gynaec. but after seeing my sugar level, she asked me to get admitted n start insulin injection. me n my husband(he is practicing acu n natural healing)didnt want to do that. we told our situation to her. she said she cant handle my case.
    so we went to the Ayurveda doctor and explained. he said, 'he can take care of me but in the final stage u need to find a gynaec for the delivery process'. he recommended some doctors. we met the doctors and explained the situation. finally one doctor(allopathy) accepted me. she was a very soft and down to earth person. she asked me to continue my choice of system& should keep sugar level normal and see her in the sixth month starting for a scan. thank god:bowdown. very happy.
    sugar level was 134 & 195
    now it is 97 & 145:)

now in my 16th week. nausea,sickness n all disappeared. some days having back pain. for the past three days i'm feeling very tired. due to frequent bathroom trips at night, getting sleep around 2am or 3am only. now getting up at 11.00/12.00. feeling very bad. other than this everything is fine.
    had nt scan, it s normal.
    my next scan is on jan second week.
    what are ur updates friends

anu

4. Maggilg

Maggilg Senior IL'ite

Hey Jaden,
    saw as your post here.congratulations again !!! We both r due in May.:cheers. I'm waiting till my 20th week scan to join any forum ( I'm a scared cow :spin:oops: )

Congratulations to all the ladies expecting in May. Happy and healthy pregnancy !!! Hope this board gets some pace with more posts.

1 person likes this.
  5. santoshini

santoshini Silver IL'ite

Hey deepika
    Congratulations

6. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hi Anuvedha,
    Nice you could find a good doctor. It's very important to find a doctor whom we can trust. I too have thyroid disorder, and I m on daily pills. This is the reason why I was wondering why doc dint prescribe medication for you. Once thyroid issue is found, usually you have to take pills lifetime. Have you been tested for thyroid antibodies? If know insist on one immediately. The first three months babies fully depend on mothers thyroid. Regarding sugar I had my levels a bit high, and doctor has asked me to control my diet. I m nowadays extremely hungry n not sure how the diets gonna work.

7. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Hey Maggie, glad you are finally here. We can get this thread rolling :). Don't be scared, we both will sail together, as our history is almost similar.
    I hardly sleep for 6 hrs I'm the night, I keep on waking up to go to the loo. Fun stuff lol.
    I try to take a nap in the morning or afternoon. My nausea is under control now, so things are looking way better.

8. Maggilg

Maggilg Senior IL'ite

Hi Jaden,

You are a brave girl unlike me. :) My nausea reduced as I hit my 12 week. Now I'm getting stretching pains and cramps similar to PGP. Sometimes even my butt bone pains(light pain) But no complains as I'm lucky to be in this stage. Thanking God every day.
    Like you I'm extremely hurgry and I threw my diet over the loft long time back :) :) and same time trying to avoid unhealthy stuff. Before pregnancy I'm a late owl but now flat on bed by 10 but get up around 2-4 AM to pee and water. I'm extremely thirsty spl at night.
    when is your 20 week scan ?

Hello Anu, congratulations and let us know ur due date.

Can I know what food regime you are all following ?

9. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Maggie,
    I used to be so careful about my eating habits, like no junk, less sugar, less carbs,i used to juice daily. Now everything's gone for a toss. I have weird appetite. Every now and then I crave for KFC or McDonald's, I cheat on pickles, chips, and at times farsan too. I have been really bad nowadays with my eating habits. Gotta control now. I do ensure that along with this I do eat homemade nutritious meals. I do include lots of greens n pulses. I do eat both fish and chicken for my protein intake. I do also drink a protein shake before bedtime.

10. Maggilg

Maggilg Senior IL'ite

Jaden,
    Dont worry abt the diet.its nothing wrong in eating out once a while. I find my cravings vary from one week to another first I had cravings for chips and farshan but I vomited couples of times after eating them so now no craving for them :) yours may change as well as time goes. Other than few fast food I think your diet is good. Regarding fish just make sure u r eating fish which is low in Mercury.
    Ask your dr abt eating nuts and dry fruits like apricot prunes and figs. I read they are good in limited quality.
    Is there any reason u r having scans every day ? Aren't we in little safer place after 1st trimester ? Everyday scans are did hectic.