May 2014 Mom to Be Club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ruthwithus, Sep 9, 2013.

1. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

Hello Aarthi,

good to know that all results came normal. This is my second pregnancy and I also have a 3 year old son. My anatomy scan is scheduled for Dec 18. I am keeping open mind and have not thought about gender yet. If it is a boy then will have house full of boys and if a girl then I will enjoy shopping cute clothes and other girly stuff. My son says it is a baby sister :), we will soon find it out. I am due on May 11 and will go for repeat c-section probably as I want to get tubes tied.

Regarding visa for your mom, I remember my husband sending bank statements, last 2-3 salary slips, and an invitation letter ( as he was graduating from school), etc for my in-laws visa purpose. I think you may find better answers from USA forums (General discussion USA/Canada).

FirstLovelyLife, good luck with your next tests. Everything will be fine, be positive. What is triple marker test? I don't think I have heard of it here or may be it is called something else over here in US.

Happy Thanksgiving to all ladies, December is already here!

2. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

Hi crazymom
    im asking from my mother side what documents to be provided like property, bank statement etc and in which format. And becoz she is widow any additional proof to be provided that shows strongly she will return back to India

3. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Hi Aarthi,

Its my second pregnancy. I don't know the gender yet. Have my anomaly scan in 10 days. I have a DD who is 1 year old, and gender of second one doesn't matter to me :) would be super happy whether girl or boy ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

I don't remember anything about visa application as its been 7 years since we applied for our parents. Many things must have changed now.
    Also, no idea on triple marker test. Hope its all normal for you happymomoftwo

5. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

Oops, sorry for the confusion. I think that ladies on US and Canada forums will be able to answer your question. My ILs also applied for visa about 7 years ago, so I don't remember anything other than them running around to get their marriage certificate! Sorry, I am no help there. Good luck with your mom's visa and hope she comes here soon so that you can get pampered during this precious time.

6. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Hi aarthizone :

Is ur Mom frm chennai... if so she can approach some visa consultants so tht they will take care of evrything to get the visa... these people are of gr8 help ....

7. happymommyoftwo

happymommyoftwo New IL'ite

hi aarthi,

yes I feel the movements sometimes not regularly....I think its ok not to feel any movements at now as in my first pregnancy there was no movement feel till 5months

8. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

I did not feel movement with my first one until almost 21 weeks. This time, I do feel movements sometimes.

9. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Congrats to all mommies :) have a H and H pregnancy :)

10. firstlovelylife

firstlovelylife Senior IL'ite

haiiii
    im now completed 16w 6 days
    yesterday i had shaboodhana in the afternoon...and no veggies
    can it lead to constipation?? i had bright blood in my stoool this morning,,hard time passing stool,,,and lil throbbing pain continues :((
    im so worried...willl it happen 2mrw tooo??
    how can i prevent this? i guess am not taking gooood fibre diet...
    i hav doc appointmnt 2mrw and that triple marker test(detection of alphaproteins and some hormones levels in blood) 2mrw...
    im so upset with everything...my minnd is totally disturbed