May 2014 Mom to Be Club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ruthwithus, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Nidhi2014

Nidhi2014 Silver IL'ite

Hi crazymom,

I had earlier replied to the post but somehow it got deleted and then I got busy with LO. Thanks for the links..I know CDC okays varicella during breastfeeding because they do not know if it would be harmful or not....as a mom we are super cautious as it is a live vaccine..but thankfully I am immune..I was so much worried for it. I got proof of vaccination as well when I was searching for my other papers..our PD is jan 2009.. We just submitted everything..I have major DOB issues so def expecting RFE even though I submitted affidavits..what was the reason for ur medical RFE ? Both me and DH had positive PPD and got chest x rays done which were clear. Generally people get RFEs on that Or incomplete vaccinations... We are keeping fingers crossed..let's see how it all goes, thanks for ur wishes.

how is ur LO doing? Has he started rolling now? My LO is 12 weeks today and no signs of rolling, he hates tummy time..I am diligently trying to give him tummy time on the floor but he does not last more than one minute..before his vaccinations we used to give him tummy time and he used to last 5 min sometimes but after that he got sick with congested nose etc so we did not practice tummy time for 3 weeks and now it seems like he has forgotten how to raise his head..he is doing it. But not like before..and for very short duration as in like for 30 seconds then he. Starts crying..

Any suggestions for helping baby roll momS??

thanks
    Nidhi

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Zoya10

Zoya10 Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    How are you all doing? Oh I miss this thread a lot. But we ladies don't have time to come and talk as we dis during pregnancy. I remember us talking abt baby movements ans hiccups and pains. Lol. Time flies is it not?

My lo completes 16 weeks tom. Oh she is such a sweetheart. She sleeps through the night 90%. She s such a happy baby and she wakes up with a smile even when she dint eat for long time. I just love her a lot and it grows so much everyday and I'm just wondering how did I live so long without her :) she makes feel complete. Ok I will stop here otherwise I will keep talking abt her.

She rolled only once, she tries to roll but she s not able to move her hand. She looms so funny when she does that. She always wants to talk now. She responds whenever we talk to her. She smiles all day as long as she s full and had good rest. But she is getting so playful now a days that she fights sleep just to talk to us and to play with toys. She keeps moving her legs and hands like a puppet. It's so cute. Also she rotates 180 degree in sleep and one night she was kicking me on my face. So everyday is something different and she is growing up so fast. She will be 4 months in 12 days and I can't believe she s so big already. I have started making her wear all cute dresses with matching bows and shoes. It's so much fun with them..

My mom will be leaving in two.months. we have booked tickets for.my in laws.
    Hi crazymom
    How are you. How are your both kids and work.. my work is okay. Few days it's hectic because I have to squeeze my time to pump. When are you planning to start on solid food. What will you give to start with?

Hi gae3,
    It's great to know you have MIL to help. I am glad she is good to you. Hope it continues and you get some peaceful time with family :)
    Hi nidhi,
    How are you and lo? Don't worry after two.months our lo's would be almost 5 months or.more and they will sleep longer and will start sitting and crawling. Our tough days are over :).lol atleast that s what I think
    Hi radical, aarthizone, and everyone else.

Hope all of you and your lo's are doing good. I am sure all are enjoying motherhood. We are so blessed to feel that and lets pray that everyone who is waiting to be blessed get it soon! Take care ladies. Bye

2 people like this.
  3. Nidhi2014

Nidhi2014 Silver IL'ite

Zoya

Nice to hear about your LO..it's really an awesome out of the world feeling when we see our LOs smiling back to us..I would just let the time stop for a while and be in that..
    good to know you are doing great!
    my baby turned 12 weeks last Wednesday , he has not rolled yet..earlier he used to spin 180 degrees but for the last few weeks he is not moving much in sleep..last couple of days he had spitting issue,he. Was spitting after every feed ..I got worried but thankfully he is having normal wet diapers....it must be reflux I talked with nurse yesterday. I think it's coz after feeding, he moves and wriggles a lot..I try to hold him upright but he wants me to carry him and when I do that he looks around things, get excited, moves as if he wants me to leave him and he wud run off..
    oh well..here I go as well..if I start talking I wud go on and on :)
    I am still working on giving him tummy time which he hates, some days are better than most of the other days..and yah he has lots of dandruff now..I googled and thinkit s cradle cap..so working on it ..
    Thanksfully my LO doesn't get diaper rash from Huggies diapers..the other target brand I was using earlier (babyganics) was costlier and we get Huggies at costco.

Hello to all other mommies!!

okie,
    lo woke up, I ll be back,
    tc

1 person likes this.
  4. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

Hi Nidhi, we got RFE for medical as we had submitted our medical papers back in 2011. We have submitted the documents and hopefully it was the last time as our primary date is Aug 2009. Don't worry about rolling over, my older son did not roll over until he was 4 months or so! Every baby is different, my younger one almost rolled over from back to tummy yesterday! He is doing fine and I am so happy that my older one is being a very good big brother and takes care of the younger one! My LO had fever due to cold and congestion last week, but he is fine now. He has become very alert and he does not like to lie down anymore. He also gets distracted while feeding and starts talking and laughing while I am feeding him.

Hi Zoya, it must be lot of fun to dress up your little princess! I am planning to start solid food as soon as his pediatrician says so. I think she will ok at his 4 months check up and I will start giving him rice cereals. I waited with my older one until he turned 6 months old as I had to visit India when he was 5 months old. He is a fussy eater and I am not sure if it is because I introduced solid food later ! This time I plan to use cereal at 4 months and introduce dal water- rice water etc at 5 months. I want to start giving him solid khichdi, dal etc at 6 months, unless his pediatrician says so!

Hello Gae, Aarthizone, Aartiangels, Radical, tinygirl, prettypirt, Crazyqueen, and all May momies. Our LOs are already 3 months now and time flies so fast! Enjoy every moment, it will never come again!

2 people like this.