May 2014 Mom to Be Club :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ruthwithus, Sep 9, 2013.

1. ruthwithus

ruthwithus Senior IL'ite

Hi Dear Ladies..

Congratulations to all who will be joining the club and I think am there with you all.. 6th May 2014..

My story this month is pretty funny and lengthy.. My period was due on August 27th and I started spotting and thought it did not happen.. I could sense that it was very much different this time.. gel type flow
    and less quantity.. checked with doctor and had a beta HCG on 29th.. it was <2 .. after a vaginal examination the flow increased with fine blood.. so convinced myself that we dint get lucky.. Had SA for hubby and to our shock it was not promising.. Low count with low morphology.. :spin

I again got some doubt as my reddish brown spotting did not stop for 11 days (usually 3 days maximum) and did a HPT .. and it was BFP :)

I already had two chemical pregnancies 3 months back so am still skeptic about my BFP.. But the difference is that earlier I had BFP with no other preg symptoms.. Now I have nausea after every meal, little cramps here and there, sore breasts, dizziness once, extremely weak hip and thigh bones, tiredness throughout the day.. am waiting for the 43 days mark to cross.. that is when both my chem pgs came out.. will visit Dr on Saturday.. that will be 6 weeks 5 days.. am not sure if she would do a scan to find viability.. I hope she does and confirms that am pregnant..:bowdown

Thanks to all for reading my big story.. will update once the visit is done.. :thumbsup

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    13 people like this.

2. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Ruth! Good luck with your pregnancy :)

1 person likes this.
  3. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

Congratulations ruthwithus, I am there with you. I am also due in May 2014 :)

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

3 people like this.
  4. ruthwithus

ruthwithus Senior IL'ite

Hey Uma.. Thanks a lot.. :)

5. ruthwithus

ruthwithus Senior IL'ite

Hi Crazy Mom.. Thanks a lot and wish you the same.. Happy to share this beautiful journey with you.. :)

So what is your story and what is the exact date? Mine is May 6th..

You had your first scan? Am so excited to have one :)

What are the symptoms you have? To add to the list already shared I am finding it more difficult to climb stairs.. walking is fine..

1 person likes this.
  6. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

I am due on Mothers Day, will have first prenatal visit on Oct 2. This is my second pregnancy and we are very excited. So far, I have been very tired, peeing frequently and nauseated sometimes. We have not told about pregnancy to our families or friends yet as we are waiting on first prenatal visit.

How about you? Is this is your first baby?

1 person likes this.
  7. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Congrats to both of you and have a happy pregnancy!

2 people like this.
  8. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Wow!!!! One more due date club. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy for all to be mom's.

2 people like this.
  9. nihara007

nihara007 Senior IL'ite

congrats and goodluck ruth....update after ur scan

10. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Wow!!! May 2014 Due data club!! Congrats to both of you!!! Wish you a healthy & happy pregnancy!!

1 person likes this.