May 2013 Moms-to-be :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Sanguineme, Aug 28, 2012.

1. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

Hi Il's,Lo's
    Happy to join here as proud as may 2013 moms.....Hope all are doing good, i too feeling my Lo's kicks. My due date is on May 7th, anyone with same date?

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your pregnancy Abi. :)
    Eat healthy & stay health.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

3. angarika

angarika Senior IL'ite

Welcome Abi! All well so far, hop you too feel well. My due date is 1 May and I do have a lot of movement and thought I had figured out the pattern, but LOL decided to all of a sudden change this over the weekend and become more active in the morning as oppsed to the afternoon. Let's see what happens today, as today is a normal working day again ... I have my 28th week midwife appointment on Friday 8 FEB and will ask her what is meant with pattern exactly, as I cannot believe that LOL has to move every day at the same times .... As long as LOL moves every day I'm not too worried ....

4. Sanguineme

Sanguineme Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the reply friends :)

5. babyblues2013

babyblues2013 Senior IL'ite

Good news.....My parents got their Visitor Visa to US approved yesterday, I'm so happy that I wanted to share this with my friends here. I was in total tension for last few weeks due to this, and was scared to even think about my mom not being near me during this pregnancy phase and having to tackle it all alone. Finally I can bring them here and this is their first time, so they are excited as well.

6. sonalrohankayan

sonalrohankayan New IL'ite

Anyone has experience of 4 D scan ?? I am planning to go for it ,

-Sonal

7. angarika

angarika Senior IL'ite

Hi Sonal,

I have not done a 4 D scan, but have a friend who did one and the scan is so real, nothing compared to the scans you get at 12 weeks. It's like a proper picture of the baby. Personally I'm not gonna have one as firstly we do not wish to know if it's a boy or girl and secondly, we would like to meet the baby in real when it's born and keep it a surpise how it will look like (I'm belgian and hubby is Indian - so many possible options if you know what I mean :))

Good luck to you
    Sigrid

8. NandhuKish

NandhuKish Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends,

How are you all.. ? how is LO? hope you will be enjoying Lo's disco & kick boxing often now a days..im enjoying.. Goin to meet gyn next week.. feeling more tired too... i have been asked to take GTT for the second time.. tomoro im planning to take.. quite worried thinking of the result..what have you purchased for LO?

9. babyblues2013

babyblues2013 Senior IL'ite

Hi Nandhu,
    The group seems to be almost dormant. good to see ur post. I'm also feeling the ocassional kicks and movements especially while sleeping. Do you have a regular pattern, like the LO moves mainly during a particular time of the day? I havnt bought any stuff for my LO yet, as I'm moving out to a larger apartment in 2 weeks, we thought of buying stuff once we settle at the new pls. what abt you? Dont worry abt GTT, I'm already on Insulin :( !!! I'm happy atleast by taking insulin my glucose level is well under control, otherwise it would be harmfull for the baby and during delivery in that the baby will be overgorwn and doc wud then suggest a c-section. Good luck to you on ur GTT!!
    Keep posting updates all fellow ILadies.

10. Sanguineme

Sanguineme Silver IL'ite

Dont worry friend. U ill pass this GTT well !!! I was too afraid I had this test done last week n it turned out well. Dont worry if u r not craving for sweets as such.

Take care.