May 2013 Moms-to-be :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Sanguineme, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Devika21

Devika21 Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone!!!

Happy to be back here.

I had my anomaly scan on Jan 4, 2013 (19.5 weeks) and it came normal. Also after that on Jan 11, 2013, i felt the baby movement for the first time. Till today I feel it every day except one day on last Sunday which scared me. So I went to check why no movement and the gynae showed me the baby heartbeat and said baby is healthy. There can be barely any movement or no movement some day she said. I am on Calcium and Iron supplements.

Everything else is fine and I wish you all a healthy pregnancy and a happy new year.

Best regards,

Devika

2. sonalrohankayan

sonalrohankayan New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    No much activity in the forum since long time. I had my anomaly scan , got the scan in CD , so that I can watch it multiple time. LO is kicking a lot. Any one joined for pre natal classes ?? I am still on Iron and calcium tablets.

-Sonal

3. LavanyaRaman

LavanyaRaman Senior IL'ite

Hello all...I hope everyone is doin fine...

I am currently 23w4d...had my anamoly scan a week back and everything seems to be fine with LO...my tummy is already very huge :)))

Had my GTT last week and I am kind of in the border line...so doctor asked me to keep a watch on my sugar intake...so i cut direct sugar for tea, started taking 1 spoon soaked methi every morning...switched from white rice to wheat rice...
    next week i will have a sugar test to chk how much i have controlled...having fingers crossed...

LO kicking me very often these days...mostly at nights...so i believe i will have to keep awake at nights once she is born...

I am still taking the same calcium, multivitamin, iron tablets...doc said she will give me the 1st TT shot next week....

take care all of you...

-Lav

4. sonalrohankayan

sonalrohankayan New IL'ite

Hi Lav,
    To whom u r consulting in Pune ? I am also in Pune. Are you planning to join any pre natal classes ?

-Sonal

5. Yathriga

Yathriga Silver IL'ite

Hi

I was on vacation to India. Last month scan went normal. Having level 2 anatomy tmrw! Excited. Feeling kicks now a days! How r u ranjose?

6. Yathriga

Yathriga Silver IL'ite

Don't worry swetha. Everything will be alright. Will keep u in my prayers.

7. NandhuKish

NandhuKish Bronze IL'ite

Hey ladies!!

How r you doin? How is ur LOs..? Im currently 23w4days. getting more tired everyday.. feeling to sleep all the time..that too post lunch i couldn bear sitting in office and work.. im sleeping well for 9 hrs daily but still i feel more tired and sleepy throughout the day.. Is any of you feeling this kind of symptom? my LO kicks a lot now a days.. im able to feel over my bump when i keep hands...

8. babyblues2013

babyblues2013 Senior IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    It's been a while now in IL, hw r u all feeling? I'm also feeling the kicks, especially during night, but nowadays get sound sleep than before. I'm also feeling tired day by day, somedays it's worst, dont even feel like going to office :(, so work from home. Otherwise everything seems to be good. Is anyone having concerns about the sleeping position? I always try to sleep on my left side, but after sometime, mostly turn and sleep on my back. Also, I've heard you have to sit up before you turn sides, is it true? how does the sleep position affect LO's health? I'm always concerned whether my comfort is affecting my baby!!!

9. LavanyaRaman

Hi Sonal,

I stay in Magarpatta and am consulting in Noble Hospital (Dr.Yogini Patil)
    whom are you consulting?
    No dear I dont think I will join pre natal classes as I am busy at work and also will be leaving for chennai for 2weeks for my sister's wedding...
    I have just got some yoga videos from my friend thats all...

-Lav

10. LavanyaRaman

Hi NandhuKish and BabyBlues...

Even I doze off wenever i get time...though I dont feel tired :)))
    I asked my doctor abt the sleeping position and she said it is fine to sleep in any way we are comfortable...there is no hard and fast rule it seems...she said we will not harm baby even if we sleep on back also...only that we shudnt sleep on tummy and obviously we wont do that...

-Lav