May 2013 Moms-to-be :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Sanguineme, Aug 28, 2012.

1. sona0203

sona0203 New IL'ite

Dear gayu...

Don't b dishartend dear. God bless uu... Vry soon u ll b blessed vd ur LO. Tk cr of ur health.

2. sonalrohankayan

sonalrohankayan New IL'ite

Hi Uma,
    My doctor advised me to go for Triple marker test and that showed a very low risk so now I am not going for any further test related to this.

-Sonal

3. NandhuKish

NandhuKish Bronze IL'ite

Dear friend,

Im 5 months pregnant now.. Even i have all these symptoms including giddiness.. no need to worry about.. just be relaxed and think of ur happy moments.. Have a wonderful time.. speak to ur kid all the time...My best wishes and prayers for you,,

Loving
    NandhuKish

4. babyblues2013

babyblues2013 Senior IL'ite

So Sorry Gayu to hear about this!! Be strong and healthy, you have a long way to go....I'm sure you will let us know a Good news soon. Praying for you.

5. NandhuKish

NandhuKish Bronze IL'ite

May 2013 mom to be

Dear Mom to be in May-2013 ,

Whats your baby's heart beat rate now? For my baby its around 165bpm.
    Most of my neighbours say im having a girl baby as the heat beat rate is more..
    But when i browsed gotto know this is a myth predicting baby's gender using heart beat rate..

Your valuable comments plz..

Regards,
    Nandhu

6. sonalrohankayan

sonalrohankayan New IL'ite

Hi All,
    Wish you all a very happy new. This year is going to be be very rewarding for all of us :).

-Sonal

7. babyblues2013

babyblues2013 Senior IL'ite

Thank you Sonal and wish you the same...looking forward very much for all the life changing happenings.
    Feel blessed and let it remain so through this year for ALL of us.

8. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hello ladies...

i am a member of Mom-to-be jun club... m 18 weeks pregnent an in my last visit to the doc she told me that my due date culd be 31st may /01st jun... so m basically a member of both the clubs :) tomorrow i'll be completing 18th week and entering 19th week... how soon did you guys felt ur LO's kick...

this is my first pregnany.. and i still havent felt ny movements inside me.. my next detailed US is scheduled for 3rd week on Jan... hope by then i'll be able to feel my lil' one .. morning sickness is gone bt my apetatie has increased a lot.. m eating sometning every 2 hrs... (not everything healty).. m a bit worried.. no particular cravings yet..is it normal ?? my belly is showing bt not tat much.. bt the doc said that the baby's growth is gud...

all the best to all... god bless

9. swethareddy86

swethareddy86 Silver IL'ite

Dear gayushri,

Am sorry to hear about your LO's loss :-( don't worry u will soon be blessed with another pregnancy n a hale n healthy LO. Hugs to you n u are in my prayers.

10. swethareddy86

swethareddy86 Silver IL'ite

Hi gals,

Happy new year to everyone . May this year bring loads of happiness n luck in your lives. :)

How is everyone doing?
    Couldn't login to IL from many days as my Internet connection was down n was too busy . Quit my job in dec as travelling was highly impossible :( now am feeling much better.

Hope u all are done with ur NT scans . I had mine done last week . Everything was fine except the fact that my LO had a small cyst in the brain. Doctor advised me for triple marker test n the risk was low. Have a follow up scan in feb first week. Hope the cyst goes away without harming the baby. Keeping my fingers crossed till the next scan .