May 2013 Moms-to-be :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Sanguineme, Aug 28, 2012.

1. ranjoose

ranjoose Bronze IL'ite

HI all,
    How is everyone?
    Congrats gayushiru!!!
    Yathriga how was your ultrasound?

I went through a horrible time this week. I was having severe headaches for the past few days. On tuesday, I had my 16 week appointment. I really dont know how i managed to drive to my doctors office. As soon as I entered, I passed out. Then they took me to the ER. Baby is doing fine Thank God. I was dehydrated and started getting migraines.
    I have my anomaly scan scheduled on dec 27. Waiting to see the my baby.. :)

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Get well soon Ranjose! Drink more water & include fluid intake through juices or something! Take care of yourself dear.

3. babyblues2013

babyblues2013 Senior IL'ite

Hi Ranjoose,
    Get well soon! Keep your body hydrated. Always carry a bottle of water with you. Initially in my pregnancy I never used to drink much water, but once my hubby started insisting/scolding and kept reminding me, I have made it a habit now, every 20-30mins I take a gulp, that way u dont forget and most of my uneasiness is gone now. I have also heard from experienced moms in my office, that takign lot of water during this time helps to increase the amniotic fluid which in turn helps in a smotth delivery.

So keep remingding yourselves to drink lot of water or eat other source like fruits.

Take care!

4. ranjoose

ranjoose Bronze IL'ite

Vasumathy and Baby blues,

Thank you.. I am feeling so much better now but I still have the headaches. But Im making sure to drink lot of fluids.

Girls,
    How is everyone? Has anyone else had their ultrasound? Any one know the gender?

Well yesterday, I had slight spotting. So I called my doctor and she said I could go for an ultrasound. Thank god everything was fine. Im having another BOY!!!
    He was so jumpy and active. It took 2 hours for them to get done with the u/s.
    Take care all..

4 people like this.
  5. angarika

angarika Senior IL'ite

Hi Ranjoose,

good to hear all is fine.

I had my 20/21 week scan this morning and this time our LO was lying with its head at the bottom of my pelvis. And it was not moving at all, but just moving its legs slightly and having one hand over its face and one behind it head. the sonographer poked it over and over again in order to measure everything and then it literally looked at us .... so cute and a special moment. All is fine and normal. It weighs 12 ounces and is about 30cm.
    we do not want to know what we are getting .... both hubby and I looked for a sign and he thinks it's a boy, while I think it's a girl ... we we'll get to know in may :)

hope everyone else is feeling ok ...

Take care
    Sigrid

1 person likes this.
  6. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry to butt in, but Im in TTC stage and it gives me so much peace to read your experiences. Good luck to all!

7. Jessie79

Jessie79 Junior IL'ite

hi sonal

how. r u.

test done or not.

my double marker result

Trisomy 21 1:255. cut off 1: 250
    Trisomy 18/13 < 1: 10000

closed to cut off so going for counselling. but worried much.

can u or anyone help.

uma

8. gayushiru

gayushiru Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

I am shattered to inform that I had an unexpected miscarriage about 10 days ago. Everything was fine with my last ultrasound and we were very happy. But fate intervened. I feel very depressed and empty now. Will try to share my story later when i am able to think about it without breaking down.

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Gayu,
    Sorry about the miscarriage. May GOD give you strength to pass this phase.
    Take care of yourself. Recover soon from the loss!

10. angarika

angarika Senior IL'ite

Hi Gayu,

I'm really sorry to hear this. It's devastating news. I will pray to God to give you a lot of courage to get over this.
    Take care
    Sigrid