May 2013 Moms-to-be :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Sanguineme, Aug 28, 2012.

1. sonalrohankayan

sonalrohankayan New IL'ite

Hi Devika,
    Good to see that you have low risk in double marker test. Mine is 1:125 , high risk , confused that whether I should go for Amniocentesis or not ? and even in amino there are two type of tests FISH rapid and full panel, can someone guide me from her personal experience.

Thanks,
    Sonal

2. sona0203

sona0203 New IL'ite

Hi everyone...

Sorryy cud b in touch vd u all for last few days. How u all doing??? My 18th week is running n my Gyne has given me a test called TIFA. Is it similar to NT scan. I ll be getting it done by day after. Has anyone started showing up??? Will let u know about my reports once its done.

Tk cr evryone.

3. ranjoose

ranjoose Bronze IL'ite

HI Girls,

How is everyone doing? I am doing ok. Nausea is almost gone but now, Im having severe headaches everyday. As soon as i open my eyes in the morning, the headache starts. Im trying to manage without tylenol. But some days I am unable to avoid it..
    How much weight have you all gained so far? I haven't gained any yet. Has anyone felt baby movements yet?

4. angarika

angarika Senior IL'ite

hi all,

in inda for 3 weeks holiday and had a scan done after the long trip, as hubby was a bit worried. LO is perfectly fine, heartbeat was 141 bph and it was moving a lot. It' measured crown to feet 14.7 cm and started my 18th week when scan was done a few days back.
    Was the 1st time I heart the heartbeat as during my 12 the week scan the sonographer didn't turn on the volume as it was moving a lot and hence a heartbeat had to be there :) ....
    I feel quite fine at the moment, apart from slow digestion
    Hope you're all feeling fine too and for those who feel a little under the weather, it will improve after 13/14 weeks (speaking from experience)

Take care all
    Sigrid

5. babyblues2013

babyblues2013 Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    This is my first post and I'm a May 2013 mom-to-be. Congratulatiosn to all the other Moms-to-be. I have a hard time TTC and finally it happened. This is my first and so having all jitters and nervousness going through this period.
    Hope you all ladies are keeping fine. As for me I'm not yet done with morning sickness, still nauseating and vomiting most of the days, slight headaches in between. I'm on my 4th month now. Has any one had similar experienc in their 4th month? I thought I would be done with the morning sickness by the 3rd month. Is there anything I have to be concerned about?

1 person likes this.
  6. gayushiru

gayushiru Silver IL'ite

Hi Sona,

Is your test done ? Hope all was good.

7. gayushiru

gayushiru Silver IL'ite

Hi ranjoose,
    Good to know that your nausea is going down now. I am sure you will soon start gaining weight. Reg headaches - i also had mild ones around week 15-16.. My doc said it could be due to insufficient food and/or water intake and asked me to eat some protein snack right before going to bed. That worked for me. I am not feeling any baby movements yet. But weight is increasing.. scared to step on a scale these days. Take care.

8. gayushiru

gayushiru Silver IL'ite

Hi Sigrid,
    Good to know you and your little one are doing good. Hearing the heartbeat is wonderful, isn't it? I also have digestive issues these days.. always hungry but can only eat small amounts of food. Started feeling out of breath if I eat fast or walk or climb stairs. I read these are all normal signs. Take care and keep us posted.

9. gayushiru

gayushiru Silver IL'ite

Congratulations and welcome to the club babyblues. I know the feeling of finally getting pregnant after a long TTC. Try not to worry too much dear... I have heard that some people have nausea even in the 2nd trimester and it wont affect the baby. Try to eat small frequent snacks whenever possible. Don't think of the difficulties and enjoy every minute of this long-awaited journey.

10. gayushiru

gayushiru Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    Hope everyone is doing well. I had my 18 week anatomy ultrasound last Friday and am waiting for doctors report. The sonographer said everything looks normal but the doctor will look it over and send me the report today. Praying that there are no major issues. We also found out in the scan that we are having a BOY. We heard the heartbeat this time as well - it was 153 bpm. The baby was moving quite a lot during this scan as well and the tech said thats good and was able to visualize all the organs. This was a pretty long ultrasound - lasted almost 45 mins and he gave us lots of pictures.

I have not started feeling any movements yet. Have any of you started doing any prenatal exercises? I am only doing Kegels and some walking so far... I am getting easily tired these days... After coming home from work, I just cook, eat and go to sleep. Finding it hard to manage office, housework, etc.

Take care everyone.. Will update once I get the ultrasound results.

1 person likes this.