May 2011 MOMMIES...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SriRuchira, Sep 20, 2010.

1. SriRuchira

SriRuchira Silver IL'ite

hi laides.. hw r u all.. very sorry that my baby s keeping on so busy.. hows kidoos doing?? 1 yr over i guess coz mine s over 1yr now .. i know u all will be busy now.. from now on i will try to be active daily .. hey my baby just started walking not very steadily but managing... he has only 4 teeth is this normal at this age.. nd hes not talking so much like he blabers very rarely is that normal r should i be concerned?? he shows his parts of the body and shows sixer such things but talks athaa .. mamamaa.. appaaa.. akka .. thatha thats it... i hear many babie talks a lot .. so is this somethin??? hey wat are all the activites ur giving for the baby.. ?? how to teach anything to him. he listens to me a lot but not repating why is that???

2. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

hi frenz
    thanuja: where r u these days..noone has time to drop a msg...!please take time to drop in and share your experiences and daily routine with kids..!

3. SriRuchira

SriRuchira Silver IL'ite

Hi friends how r u all it's been really longgggg time I came in .. Hw s ur babies,....

4. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

Hi all.. How have u been? How's all the lil naughty ones doing?. Lucky2 so sorry been extremely busy,.. Couldn't login since many months now.. Have had to shift my house.. with this kid, Everything is so difficult.. After a long time have appointed a full time nanny for her, so got some free time for me these days... I'm planning to put her in play school from jan or feb.. So have all ur lo s started talking? Really missed u all...

Love
    Tan

5. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

thank god..finally u showed up..!we have been looking for your msgs for so long and in the mean time got addicted to indusladies..
    howz ur little one doing..i think a left msg for u..dint u check it..!
    have u started working?

6. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

my son doesnt talk much but good at activities..and tries to repeat what evr we say..these days he has become very naughty...good that u r joining her in playschool..she gets good company ovr der..

7. preman

preman Junior IL'ite

hi lucky m in new jersey.. where are u.. how r u

8. preman

preman Junior IL'ite

Any body still active on the thread.. how's life friends.. start showing up.. our kiddos are 2+ now.. going to be 3 soon.. what's new ladies.. let's get in touch once again.. anybody in US?

9. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

Hey preman....
    Life is getting busier with running around my DS !..i dont know where he gets his energy from..
    He now tries to repeat whatever we say and its very cute to listen to him ..

HOw are you doing?? I was very excited to see May 2011 mommies thread popping up and replied right away...

10. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

hi everyone..
    howz it goin at ur end..joined kids in preschool..will hav to join my son very soon