May 2011 MOMMIES...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SriRuchira, Sep 20, 2010.

1. aqua5dreamz

aqua5dreamz Senior IL'ite

Hey all!! Thanks a lot for your wishes :) I know its so relieving that I don't have to worry about a surgery in my infant little daughter!! The thought of it used to make my heart sink!
    Will come and post more later.. Got to run now..
    @Mods, Could you plz remove my phone # post (previous one) or remove the # from that post?? I didn't have any other mode of sending my # so posted it.. but don't feel too safe!
    Thanks! And sorry for the inconvenience caused!
    -Aqua

2. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

Hey all, My lil one completed 9 months on Feb 13th and guess what...?? that very day he started babbling...so so much.. he keeps saying adadadadadadada,,bababa,avvavavavav,atha...thathathatha..etc. I really have to thank you all for the confidence that u all gave...his babbling really brought tears in my eyes!! been waiting to hear them.. so aqua, life voyage,lucky2,pavithra,lucky ,sriruchira .....u guys planning for second kiddo?? if so when?? (just curious) :) Me and my husband both are single child and I really miss the sibling relations though i have my cousins to share it with..so i always wanted to have a second one..really not able to decide when to have next!!

3. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

hey doors.. so happy for you.. :)) didnt we tell ya? AND OMG!!!! second? I cant even think of it now.. you guys should be having elders around to help you out.. but since Im alone and managing this kid., I dont know if I'll be able to manage another one. But down the lane definitely I will plan for another one.. Since Im 28, I guess I can still afford to wait atleast 3 yrs.. also by that time this one will be almost 4.5 yrs and can help with taking care of that one or so i think.. ;-P

Tanuja

4. PavitraVenkat

PavitraVenkat Gold IL'ite

hi doors, thats so nice to hear :)

as for the 2nd kid, as tanuja said; the 2nd one has to wait for atleast 2-3 years...its difficult to manage 2 brats at a time :p by that time the 1st one would be in pre-school and will be able to atleast manage few small things on his own. So I plan to wait for atleast 3 years. Btw I have loop inserted with a wait period of 3 years :)
    btw I too am a single kid and definitely would want my son to enjoy the company of a sibling. There are things that we can share only with siblings and I have missed that part in my life badly but have been compensated with wonderful wonderful caring parents :)

5. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

@tanuja and pavithra...yes perfectly true...very diffi to manage without anybody's help..as of now my mother and mil are taking turns and coming and helping me and i am managing office n home ,if not for them i cant even think of the second one...my son is getting naughtier eveyr day...he now knows how to cry falsely..knows which room is for what purpose..where we hide things which he shouldn take..etc..my god..such lil brain and too many information ..everyday is a surprise with him..!! so do ur LOs wave bye bye or point to things???

6. LIBRA20

LIBRA20 Junior IL'ite

Hello everyone!!

i joined indusladies today. and found this group. I am also a May 2011 momma. My baby completed 10 months tomo :) he can crawl and is standing up now :) wow how they grow up. I live in Dallas. So anyone from here please feel free to PM me !! what all did i miss here .. aah i should have joined earlier !!!

7. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

welcome to the forum LIBRA,

We were more active during our pregnancy days. Now that LO's have grown up and dont leave their mom's even for a minute participation has become less.so u ll find updates here n there..!!
    nice that ur LO is sitting n trying to stand...
    does he eat well?
    was ur delivery normal or c section..u can share ur birth story too..

8. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

hi all..
    @tanuja,aqua,doors,pavithra..finished my masters n joined my husband now in US..!:)
    i nvr evr handled keerthan alone till now as i got stuck in academics...itz reaaly difficult to manage him alone without any help...share ur xperience how do u all manage houshold works n taking care of ur lo's..!
    throw some li8 on feeding schedule n baby menu..do we have to mash baby food..as of now i blend rice n veggies in mixer n giv it to hime..!wenever i tried mashing food wid hand n offer him..he vomits evrythng he had..!
    not able manage all alone...
    wat variety foods do i have to offer him..?
    xpectng answer soon..:)

9. preethil

preethil New IL'ite

Hi All

My DD is 11 months old now, but no teeth yet... Should I be concerned? Also how do make your dd/ds sleep. Me and my hubby are having a hard time everyday making her sleep in the night . She sleeps in the jhoola(Thooli) only and we have to keep rocking her for sometime. How do I train her to sleep on her own. She is very active and playfull all time.

10. preman

preman Junior IL'ite

Hello everyone, it's been so so long since i logged in.. i am very happy to see that our thread is still very active and u pepl have got enough time to post things.. i know u might not remember me well.. but no problem.. i will try now onwards to post often.i am in india now.. living in chandigarh and my son is now 11 months old.. we have named him Avyukta..all day he keeps me on my toes.. he started walking in march.. and has got 8 tiny teeth..how are you all doing and what about your little ones.. tanuja,aqua,doors,pavithra.. n all how are you momies..all memories of our pregnancy period have become fresh..would surely love to read all your posts that you guys wrote..will try my best and then will reply.. till then..bbye.. take care.. and lots of love and blessings to all babies..