May 2011 MOMMIES...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SriRuchira, Sep 20, 2010.

1. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

Aqua.............. Im sooooooo happy for you and ur DD :))))) really u have proved that a moms true love cures everything for the baby!! sooo happy to see that ur dd has started standing on her own... aditi wont stand on her own.. she stands with support only.. i have got her a push walker and a swing... she loves them sooo much.. but will use the walker only to stand supported.. we are also planning to do ear boring ceremony for aditi on 23rd.. hpe she doesnt cry too much.. hey btw I will be coming this month to Dr. Preetham for aditi's ninth month vaccine. we should definitely meet if possible.. on 9th or 10th mostly! let me know ur convenience..

love
    Tanuja

2. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

@tanuja...

you could ve replied for my post too :( am really waiting for u guys to reply...so pls do so and let me know what ur LOs are babbling now..

3. life_voyage

Hey doors, Tats not true dear.. I have replied to u many times in the past... But since there was never an acknowledgement of any sort from u... (I mean u acknowledge others who reply to u and ignored mine), so I thought chalo if u don't want my replies then Tats ok. I dunno abt others but Tats y I didn't reply lately.

Anyways coming to ur LO, why are u worried? Some babies talk early, some take their own time... U know, aditi won't crawl.. She just was swimming on the floor and suddenly started sitting and now standing.. She is among the 20% babies who never crawl... So chill and enjoy wat ur LO does.. I know as mothers we tend to be really caring and worried but as far as I know I think it's perfectly fine.

Take care.
    Tanuja

4. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

@tanuja..
    hey thank you so much for ur reply..!!
    Am really sorry if i had ignored ur replies bfore...i really dint mean to do it..maybe i just forgot to mention u..am sorry for that...i shouldn have done that!!

Yes i really hope what u mentioned is true...he ll talk later...its just that
    googling around about babbling tells me that 9th month is the cut off date for atleast mama papa dada etc..so thts why getting really worried..
    and most of the sites with late babbling take me sites like autism etc..which gives me shivers..!!
    hope he babbles something soon..

My lil one clapped yesterday..!! OMG ..we all got so excited and kept singing songs so that he kept clapping...oh man that was cute to look..it really got tears in my eyes..

5. life_voyage

heyy tats ok and nice to hear that ur LO clapped yesterday.. :)
    but let me tell u one thing.. do urself a favour and dont google anything related to ur health probs or babies developments coz in both cases u end up paranoid and sweating... :) if u have any doubts, u ask ur doc.. if he says its fine then LO should be perfectly fine.. and see he has started clapping also.. dont worry everything wil be fine... our aqua is a perfect example for u.. her DD had some discharge in the stomach and even the doctors said she had to undergo surgery, but she kept her kool and god bless now everything is fine... :)) Im sure parthiv is absolutely fine too.. take care and keep us updated abt ur LO's all cute little things...

love
    Tanuja

6. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

@tanuja..

yess i should avoid googling around for anything n everything..!! gives me all sorts of fears..

oh yes..hats off to aqua for dealing with such a cool mind...thts the mom's intuition..really well done..

so what do you guys feed ur LO's?? is it ok to start with yoghurt now??

7. SriRuchira

SriRuchira Silver IL'ite

hey ladies
    how are you alll??? started giving rice for ur baby.. r they talking anything??? listening??? gimme some tips for hus food .. hes not eating at alll...

8. aqua5dreamz

aqua5dreamz Senior IL'ite

hey.. thanks yaar! i know even i am so happy that we waited!! even my DD doesn't stand on her own..with support only. but she is loving it and it gives me jitters to see that if i am a little far from her!! i haven't tried the walker yet.. maybe on her 9th month b'day!! her vaccine isn't due till 19th.. but i want to visit Dr. before that.. for concerns.. and questions.. and weight..
    she is not at all interested in eating!! i have to play nursery rhymes on youtube everytime i have to feed her any damn thing.. rice.. loose halwa..cereal.. only musk melon and papaya she eats in minutes! don't know what to do.. anyways.. if i am able to schedule for 9th or 10th i will let u know.. btw my # is 9.9.4.8.1.1.0.7.7.8.
    call or sms. will talk. enough of waiting for this stupid 10 mesgs!! haha

9. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

@tanuja..
    thanx for ur reply...:)
    as of now i dont hav any such plans abt breast feeding,i dont think i hav enuf milk supply yet giving him one time feeding.
    i have almost completed my masters,submitted final thesis n yet to attend vivo.hopefully vl complete my mtech in 1 week...!my husband vl be coming 18th of this month n vl join him on 20th feb for visa stamping..im happy atlast i cud complete my masters..!
    abt weight i think i lost weight may be bcoz of my academics n i used to keep myslf starved whole day till ni8 for atleast days..wish i loose weight if i look aftr keerthan myslf!
    i havent introduced him much of fruits as my mom n grandma restrict me telling it vl only increase his cold..!
    atlast im happy i got reply frm u..!:)
    @aqua..!gr8 to hear that ur LO is fine now..!i dont think u find time for anythng else as u r alone lookin aftr ur LO.same wid tanuja!
    @doors
    not all kids behave the same way..keerthan started sitting wen hez five months old n is very good at all physical activities but he doesnt babble much n started saying tata,akka wen hez 8 and half months old,my sister's son is 10 months old n he doesnt try to sit but hez good at grasping wat we teach,he started babbling wen he was 6 mnths old n he claps,say bye,he screams wid anger...
    @sri ruchira
    here is a very good link..it has al the info abt baby foods and feeding schedule
    When to start Solid foods for baby and Baby Feeding Schedule

10. PavitraVenkat

PavitraVenkat Gold IL'ite

Hi All, hope everyone is being kept busy by their LOs :)
    @tanuja - Great to hear from you after a long time. I actually havent logged into IL for a long time. Pranav is now standing up and walking holding the furnitures, grills etc. He has completed 10months and on march 24th will complete a year. You should definitely make it to the bday party. Will send an invite. :) Btw I can't believe that he is gonna complete 1 soon. Time sure flies :) We got his head tonsuring done at Yadagirigutta on 26th last month. How is aditi doing??
    @doors - Dont worry dear. Babies babble at different ages. Some pretty early and some later. My DS said "Atha" only for 2 days and there after its only "Akka", "Kaka" and "Gaga". Dont ever compare your kids' speaking ability with the rest. And 10 months isnt really late. You should be worried if its 1+ years or so.
    @aqua - Am so happy for you and your DD dear. :)Your gut feeling just worked. Sometimes we should go by it. Isnt it? :) How is ur DD doing?
    @Ruchira - I give my DS idly, dosa, pongal, upma, rice and mashed veggies, curd rice, ragi porridge, mashed fruits. He is taking it well. Infact he does not eat if we prepare something else for him other than what we have. :) And also will not touch idly without curry leaf powder or idly podi. :) I sometimes feel that we elders will adjust if some salt is less but my DS wouldn't. So i do a taste test before i feed him. :D