May 2011 MOMMIES...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SriRuchira, Sep 20, 2010.

1. aqua5dreamz

aqua5dreamz Senior IL'ite

I am excited that we can do private messaging now!!

2. aqua5dreamz

Heyy I forgot to type in earlier.. As soon as I'm done 10 mesgs in this month..I'll PM you my #..
    So no need to match up times n all :)

3. PavitraVenkat

PavitraVenkat Gold IL'ite

Sorry Aqua :| I thought u had signed off the post and mistook it for your name...extremely sorry :|
    Dr.Sundeep's number is +91-93467 25731

Sorry for the late reply. I just logged in today to check.
    Don't worry, it might just be a small thing and might not need surgery as the option. All the best.

4. PavitraVenkat

thats so sweet of you honey :) we shall definitely catchup soon :D

Why do you think no one...what are friends for...once we share our numbers and contact addresses we can keep meeting often :) you can come down when ever you feel like coming...would be really happy :)

Even am told that once he gets older thats when the real "game" begins :D he will start pulling things down and stuff. So we are planning on getting a safety gate fixed soon for the kitchen door :) as for now, he is limited to go under the furniture, pull some chairs, roll all over the house (no crawling as yet).Sometimes in his enthu to push the dining table chair, it almost falls on him but we are there in time to avoid it. So its like we need to keep an eye on him 24x7 :D but what are kids without any mischief, right?

Guess all kids are alike :D Pranav too would want all attention on him. If for once all of us are away in the house somewhere and he is playing, he would make such huge noises to attract our attention. Btw, what books are you reading to your LO? where did you get them. May be even I should start doing that. I've only been talking to him and sometimes telling some stories. But a book with pictures would be great :)
    And regarding the kick, Pranav used to do it all the time from when he was nearly a month old. To wake me up, he used to move a bit and give a kick till i woke up. It was really fun and was wondering who on earth taught him such stuff :D And recently when his grandmom was holding him up and was playing with him, he pulled her glasses and through in such a fashion that even the frame couldn't be reused. It was badly damaged. He hates when someone wears glasses. :p N ya, we gave him a bath in the bathtub recently. He loved it. But we decided to give him a bath in the tub only after he turns 10months or so.

So thats it from me...my love to adithi :) you take care...cya

5. PavitraVenkat

Hey aqua, how is your DD doing? Has the discharge subsided? Did you meet the doctor? What did he say?

6. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

hey guys...

hope the lil ones are keeping you really on toes.!!

Now that mine has started creeping...his main targets are doormats,slippers,phone and remote ...am really running around keeping the floor clean..

so any idea when do they start sitting unsupported?? what are the naughty things that your LOs are upto?.,..do keep updating ....

7. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

hey aquaa.. sorry for the late reply. been really busy. How are you and ur LO doing? any improvement on her? did u meet any other doc after that? I logged in eagerly to see ur message with the number.. but didnt get :-(, guess u got busy too. Keep us updated dear., if possible message me ur number so I can give u a call :)

love
    Tanuja

8. life_voyage

life_voyage Senior IL'ite

ohhh so nice to read from you Pavi.. :) now I want to meet u really soon, wuld love adithi and pranav to be introduced and see all the mischieves they do together.. days are getting really busy now. My cook left me :-( so Im again doing all the stuffs.. to top it this girl wont allow to me to stand and work in the kitchen even for 5 mins at a stretch... even now ma'm is giving sounds that I should pick her up and am penning down this reply that i have been wanting to do since a long time..

I read normal fairy tales and panchatantra stories tat have good values.. apart from that i have some classmate books that show different fruitsvegetable,furniture etc..

ogay gotto run.. mam has started too much.. c ya soon... if possible pm ur number to me or if i cross 10 message will pm u my number... we'll catch up.

take care
    love ya and pranav

tanuja

9. aqua5dreamz

hey Pavithra, Tanuja
    ya i got really busy yaar.. festivals and then we did a cradle ceremony for my DD.. so all in all time just flew by..
    her discharge has gone down a bit
    in the sense earlier it used to be everyday..had to wipe up twice or thrice even..now its once in few days..
    so i am just keeping my fingers crossed that it disappears like that!!
    that's why i haven't even gone to any other doc yet. i spoke to both her peads and they both said - its ok to wait for laproscopy for few months if i am not ready yet...so i am just going to wait for a while. but thanks for the number pavithra! I'll save it in case i need another opinion..

my DD has got very smart too!! she knows how and when to get attention.. loves to play with all sorts of toys...loves my cellphone..(thank god for nokia having strong phones)
    she has just now started crawling..not long distances yet..moves to the edge of the bed in couple..which gives me panic attacks!!

ya i haven't completed 10 posts i guess so can't PM!!

10. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

hi frenz....
    did anyone lost ur pregnancy weight,,..!
    i dint loose any!my prepregnancy weight was arnd 140 lb n now my weight is arnd 165 lbs..i dint gain much weight during pregnancy but bcoz of water retention i gained few lbs in the last mnth...!
    plz do share ur weight loss secrets n