Matriculation Migration Certrificate

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by SeriouslyJoking, Mar 26, 2010.

1. SeriouslyJoking

SeriouslyJoking New IL'ite

My daughter is doing x matriculation this year. I have approached the school for migration certificate for taking an admission in Muscat Oman (CBSE). The taminadu school principal says there is no MIGRATION certificate for Matriculation . Is this Correct? True? Can some one help me in this?

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

seriouslyjoking,

It is not called a migration certificate. you need to get it attested by the DEO for the school in case of state board and equivalent for the matriculation school. in case of cbse school the regional office in anna nagar does it.

muscat is a nice place. all the best.

3. SeriouslyJoking

SeriouslyJoking New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply. I know they asked me to get the TC attested . so there is no "Migration Certificate " in matriculation board as in CBSE?

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

As far as i know you get the tc attested from the concerned authority, in matriculation school i think it is the inspector of matriculation schools.

last year a person who came in from a state board got it attested by the deo thiruvallur area i think. It is the norm to get the school tc's attested when you move to any gulf country, otherwise admission is not given.