1. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Maths tuitions for 6 to 10th grade children.

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Sharjah' started by lakshmivenkatesh, Mar 3, 2016.

1. lakshmivenkatesh

lakshmivenkatesh New IL'ite

I am taking maths tuitions for stds 6 to 10. I will be soon starting the coming academic years classes for 9th and 10th stds from the 20th of March. I am also taking fast track classes for those are interested in completing the syllabus earlier. I give them very frequent chapterwise tests and conduct many mock exams here. And take std wise classes. Anybody interested to contact me can send me a mail to venkateshlakshmi7@gmail.com

2. lakshmivenkatesh

lakshmivenkatesh New IL'ite

I am taking maths tuitions in Sharjah for stds 6 to 10. I will be soon starting the coming academic years classes for 9th and 10th stds from the 20th of March. I am also taking fast track classes for 10th std, for those who are interested in completing the syllabus earlier. I give the children very frequent chapterwise tests and conduct many mock exams here. And take std wise classes. Anybody interested to contact me can send me a mail to venkateshlakshmi7@gmail.com

3. Rekha Mudbidri

Rekha Mudbidri New IL'ite

4. Rekha Mudbidri

Rekha Mudbidri New IL'ite

Which area are you taking classes please