Maternity hospitals in Coimbatore

Discussion in 'Coimbatore' started by MrsSasi, Jul 27, 2009.

1. vasudev106

vasudev106 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Couple of my friends, initially consulted with Vani Mohan have dropped out post 3 months... She will not be available on sundays or holidays even if it is an emergency. She will not try for normal , cos she consult for WCC, KG, KONGUNADU and one more hospital. I wud suggest Dr.EVA Ravikumar @ WCC, Dr. Athima/ Renukadevi @ KMCH.
    KMCH Normal - 18k
    C Sec - 25 to 35k
    Thanks
    Vasu

2. abi445

abi445 Silver IL'ite

Vasu is right, my cousin-sis had a nice boy baby last month consulted by Dr.Renukadevi of KMCH.......very nice and of her.......C sec-30K paid.
    I heard that Dr.SumaNatarajn is also best.......

3. RachelVinoth

RachelVinoth New IL'ite

hi all,

I am in 5th month.. came to coimbatore for delivery.. I would like to know whether Sheela Hospital is good? if not whom can i consult? My home is in Sidco 15 kms away from the city. Please help me I am so confused.

4. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

Dear Rachelvinoth ,Dr.Banumathi at GKNM is best.She is the head of the department and very kind.She is running sakthi clinic (2247106-phone no.) near GKNM itself.For consultations ,and all tests you can go there.I delivered my baby last year under her care.She is famous for normal delivery.

5. sivakumar1806

sivakumar1806 New IL'ite

KMCH is a poor hospital management system , worst health care service in Coimbatore area.

Hospital strictly blocking the outside fruits & food but the hospital management failed to provide the hygienic & good quality food to all the inpatients. Actually the Hospital supplied so many times contaminated & bad odor foods to the patients, highly affected the patient’s speedy recovery & we lost peaceful mindset.

Hospital providing wrong commitments & trying to cheat the patients.

its a per-planed scheduled surgery for Delivery from Dr. Renuka Devi, but During surgery more than Three units of blood loss happened due to that patient Veeralakshmi lost conscious multiple times for next four days but doctor didn’t informed the blood los.

Before surgery with in the operation theater itself one more incident happened i.e. they put injection to the patient Veeralakshmi for the surgery but doctor didn’t arrived to the hospital itself due to that Hospital staffs fighting with each other (in front of the patient) like on what basis you can put the injection doctor is not yet arrived if we are not done the surgery immediately, now the injection will affect the baby so who will do the surgery now, etc.???? If they fighting like with each other then can you please think about the patients situation & peaceful mindset ???

I believe the KMCH hospital is self-learning Academic LAB for their students and the management Directly / indirectly encouraging the same!!! (For an evidence, we could find many Academy students are handling the patients with in the Hospital without proper supervisor).

6. mahiramki

mahiramki Gold IL'ite

hi
    Dr.Lalitha is really good...
    kg also has good name ...but dont have any personal experience..
    best of luck friend...
    always remember, any doc any hospital may be the case but dont lose your standn confidence...
    always go for a normal delivery..

7. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I m 19 weeks pregnant and I will be coming to Coimbatore for my delivery.
    I miss searching for some good gynecologist and hospital in Coimbatore. Please suggest some good gynecologist.

I heard Dr.mirudhubashini's women's centre
    is good. I want to know the feedback of the hospital and Dr. I heard the deliveries are taken care by junior assistants. Please suggest.

8. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

Hi gknew..

I too heard that Dr.mirudubashini's juniors are taking care of the deliveries and one such junior has created a great blunder to my friend's neighbor during her delivery... So kindly find some other good hospital..

As of now everybody goes to Dr.Renukadevi KMCH.. she is very friendly in her approach.. She tries for normal delivery as much as possible.. But one thng I would like to warn u is that, ther wud be a big crowd waiting to consult her.. For every consultation u will have to spend 1/2 to 1 day waiting..

All the very best to u..

9. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your reply Naveenasasi. Your inputs are
    really helpful.
    Do you have any idea about Dr. Suma Natatarajan from ganga women and child centre.

Takecare.

10. srisaranya

srisaranya Senior IL'ite

I had my delivery at coimbatore by Dr.Maheshwari. She has a nice nursing home that caters specifically for delivery. I was very satisfied with the way she gives individual attention to every delivery. The nurses at the nursing home are well experienced and patient. Without them I would have just given up trying breastfeed my daughter. They were very patient and helpful during delivery.