Maternity Home in Delhi

Discussion in 'Delhi' started by anandisingh, Dec 17, 2009.

1. anandisingh

anandisingh Senior IL'ite

My best friend has just given birth to a baby girl. When I visited the new mother and the newborn, I quite liked the maternity home. It was the Walia Nursing And Maternity Home. Both my friend and her husband said that they were very happy with the place. The care and services that the place offered had satisfied them.

The Maternity Home is located near my friend’s in-laws’ place at Laxmi Nagar. I have given the contact details of the place to my cousin who is expecting.

I thought of sharing the information with all of you. The address is G-60, Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi 110092. It is very near the Police Station.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009

2. amritasharma

amritasharma Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

Can any of you please let me know of a reliable maternity home near Janak Puri?

3. anandisingh

If you are looking for a reliable maternity home near Janak Puri, you can go to Hemraj Jain Hospital and Maternity Home.

The contact information is as follows:

Address: Nursing Home No. 1,

C-1, Janak Puri,

New Delhi – 110058.

The phone numbers are: 91-11-25551507, 25511360

You can send them a fax at 25543383

The contact person is Dr. Tarun Jain. You can e-mail him at tarunjain74@gmail.com.

You can get to interact with reliable doctors like Dr (Mrs) C.K. Jain and Dr (Mrs) Sneh Lata

When is your baby due?

After the delivery, you will be able to consult pediatricians Dr Sunil Mendiratta and Dr Pankaj Goel.

4. mallika22

mallika22 New IL'ite

My sister-in-law is pregnant. It is her first delivery. We are looking for a good Gynae with a dependable Maternity home either in Ghaziabad or East Delhi. However we are on a budget so we are not looking for a high priced nursing home.
    Can anyone help us with the details and contact nos of a good gynae in the area?

5. BandanaSen

BandanaSen Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mallika
    My own sister very recently gave birth to a baby girl at Kapoor Medical Centre, F-20, Dilshad Colony, Delhi -110095.Phone no is 22351572. The nursing home is located just on the main Dilshad Colony Road, just near Corporation Bank.
    The nursing home is run by Dr (Mrs) S Kapoor who is a very competent doctor with years and years of experience. My sister had a Caesarian operation and paid a little over Rs twenty thousand.
    All the best to your sister in law for her delivery.

6. anandisingh

Can anybody let me know of good maternity homes in and around Rohini?

7. amritasharma

amritasharma Senior IL'ite

Dear Anandi,

If you are in the lookout for a good maternity home in Rohini, you can think about Chopra Nursing Home and Maternity Center. The address is #3, Pocket No. 8, Sector 7, Block C, Rohini, Delhi – 110085. The nearest landmark is Gitarattan Jindal Public School. Their contact nuber is 011- 27056500. Ritu Chopra would be the contact person.

My friend speaks highly of Kohli Nursing Home and Maternity Center. This too is in Rohini. The address, I gather, is # 18&19, Pocket F18, Sector 8, Rohini, Delhi – 110085. The nearest landmark is the M2K Picture Hall. The contact person would be Dr Raj Kohli.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  8. ruchikapoor

ruchikapoor New IL'ite

Hi friends I am expecting a baby and this is my first one. We are looking for a good Maternity home with experienced Gyane either in Noida or Ghaziabad, who can hadle complicated cases. However we are on a budget so we are not looking for a high priced nursing homes.
    Can anyone help us with the details and contact nos of a good and reliable maternity home in or around Noida?