Massage services Ladies & Babies in UAE

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by seashell, Sep 3, 2007.

1. dodoisagenius

dodoisagenius New IL'ite

Re: massage for babies

Sudesna, are you still looking for a massage lady? I just posted details of one in the other threads...

2. musicsm

musicsm New IL'ite

hi chandak.. can u pls give me the number of tht lady. im due in dec 2014

3. abhayindia

abhayindia New IL'ite

Hi,

Can you extend the number or PM to my ID. As we have been looking for one and could not find.

Rgds,

4. harp

harp New IL'ite

Hi Jasmine... I need to know do you still do post-pregnancy / after delivery massage . Pls let me know i live in discovery gardens. Thanks Harpreet

5. Divine

Divine New IL'ite

Hi!
    I know this is a really old thread but thought I must share my contact. Her name is Bhanu. She is an excellent masseuse for mother and baby post natal. She has 30 years of experience massaging in the UAE. I personally have experienced weight loss with her massage post delivery. Her Saree tying technique helped reduce my stomach and regain muscle.
    Bhanu also has excellent herbal tips for mother and child which I've benefited well at a time when my newborn was suffering colic.

I highly recommend her. Please call her for bookings. 0505889230.

Her charges are in line with the market and depending on distance, she may charge extra for transport. She has covered DIP, Ghusais, Midriff,Warqa, Al Twar, Sharjah, Karama, Bur Dubai etc.