Massage lady for baby and mother in AUH

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by dearsins, Apr 7, 2009.

1. careerlife

careerlife Senior IL'ite

Re: Post Delivey Massage Maid

thanks sofiz....that would be very helpful...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
  2. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Post delivery massage

Hi all

i am looking for someone for post delivery massage, does anyone know anyone who is reallygood? what would be the rates?

From where can we get the massage oils from here in abu dhabi rather than getting them from india? i am due end of March, so probably if i can get someone first week of April would be good. i also know some ladies long back who also prepare traditional medicines? are there still ladies around who do that as well?? would appreciate any help on this..thanks..

3. ab29

ab29 New IL'ite

Hi, I am urgently looking for a massage lady for me and my soon-to-be-born baby girl (due in April (first week) 2011 but I am showing signs of delivering sooner). Please contact me through private message.

Thanks so much in advance

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details. Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member losing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
  4. ab29

ab29 New IL'ite

Hi, I am due to deliver anytime and need a massage lady urgently. Can someone please help me.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011
  5. samimaks

samimaks New IL'ite

Hi there..

Can any one tell me about the massage lady who can come to my home and give the massage?? My due date is May 15th, 2011..

Thanks..

6. gogreen

gogreen New IL'ite

Hi,
    I too need a number for a good massage lady postdelivery and would prefer if u can also
    Share ur experiences.. I too am far from finishing 50 posts so wondering if there's another way to source it as my due date is approaching ..
    Thanks

7. rmynair

rmynair Bronze IL'ite

Re: Post Delivey Massage Maid

hi everyone
    M due in july ,dis is my first baby..basically a keralite .i wish sombdy here cud help me finding a lady for massage afta delivery .as sofiz said if i can have the contacts?
    Please reply back
    Thanks n regards
    Rmy

8. poone

poone Bronze IL'ite

Dear all ,

Iam expecting a baby in Aug , can anyone please send me contact numbers for massage lady for both me and my LO ..

Thanks in advance .

9. angelsera

angelsera New IL'ite

Hi Jyoti,

I am new to the forum. I am pregnant and due in October, I was wondering if you can share more details about the lady you mentioned. Is she good? Does she come on time? I live in Abu Dhabi city.

10. Ruhaanee

Ruhaanee Senior IL'ite

Hi

Can anyone share the rates of these massage ladies now?

Regards.