Massage lady for baby and mother in AUH

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by dearsins, Apr 7, 2009.

1. dearsins

dearsins Senior IL'ite

Hi

I am an expecting mother and I am due in September 09. I would like to know if there are any ladies who would massage the baby and mother after delivery in Abu Dhabi. Someone who would come home and give the massage. Please let me know soon if you have any contacts because I have heard that these ladies are booked well in advance.
    Thanks
    Sindhu

2. anaamika

anaamika Senior IL'ite

Hi SIndhu

First of all, congrats !
    My bhabhi just delivered , she has a massage lady coming home, this lady comes all the way from auh city to musaffa. I can check out for details, and let you know. But am not sure if I can post the contact details here, cause it is not allowed to post personal details/contact. And you have to fiinish 50 posts, to send a private message.
    Hope you post 50 very soon.
    cheers!

3. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sindhu

I too have few contacts but as Anaamika said we cant disclose the contact numbers openly in the site. Once you have the pm facility, I can give you the contacts. Take care and be in touch....where in auh are you?

4. dearsins

dearsins Senior IL'ite

Thanks anaamika and arabudupi
    I will wait for your pms...I am based in Electra street...Tourist Club area to be precise...
    But can you do me a favour? Can you check with your contacts right now if you need to book in advance for a certain month or are they available anytime..
    Thanks once again and waiting to hear from you soon

5. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sindhu

Dont' worry.. you have enough time.. Since the due date is only in september, there's no need to book now itslef. it'd be better to contact them a month back so as to confirm. Just be in contact and i hope you complete 50 posts and i can message you..

6. sofiya

sofiya New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Just came across this post...Congrats to you Sindhu on ur pregnancy:) I too am scheduled to deliver in October and am looking for a massage lady for baby and myself post delivery here in Abu Dhabi...I would really appreciate if anyone of you can suggest anyone personally...you can PM me...would be of great help...Thanks:)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
    muksith likes this.
  7. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hello SOfiya.. congrats to you too on your pregnency. I have contacts of a lady who does post delivery massage. But presently I am in india and returning end of this month. Shall give you the number once i'm back. ( i dont have it here with me) But please do remind me just in case i forget..

8. sofiya

sofiya New IL'ite

Thanx so much for replying Arabudupi! Will remind you once you're back in the city. Hope you're having a good time on your trip in India. Take care and enjoy!

9. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Sofiya.. you take good care of yourself too. Where are you staying in AUH? is this your first delivery? and which part of india are you from?

10. nav

nav New IL'ite

Hi Dear,

I'm expecting my baby in Oct 09 and would need a massage lady aswell. The only thing is that this website doesnt provide any contacts. So i'm not sure if I will reach that stage of sending a Pm n stuff. Hopefully we get there and get some contacts before its too late...good luck