1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Massachusetts Ladies - Introduce yourselves here

Discussion in 'Indians in Massachusetts' started by hydgrr, Jan 8, 2008.

1. gayathrikartik

gayathrikartik Senior IL'ite

Hai Varalakshmi!

Nice to see a IL from Quincy. I live in the Highpoint Apartments. But i usually come to the Walmart just opposite to the Avalon apts.

Bye

2. vasera

vasera Senior IL'ite

Hi Gayathri,
    Oh..you are living in Quincy...Good...Is that the Highpoint apt you live is just above the Avalon? Sorry if I m wrong..
    Do visit my home when you are coming for walmart..
    Love
    Varalakshmi

3. purplebird

purplebird New IL'ite

Hi,

I have been in Boston for the past two years and have come to this forum for recipe, household and fitness ideas but I had no idea there was an exclusive thread for Bostonians. Very happy to find one today:)

I would love to know and be friends with all of you guys. BTW I am put up at Medford,MA and have a 18 month old daughter:)

Jayasri

4. Sailajasuresh

Sailajasuresh New IL'ite

Hi all
    I am Sailaja.I live in Quincy(faxon commons).we have been here since 5yrs I love this place,especially in my apartments we never feel like we are outside India because 70%of them are Indians.I have a 4yr old kid.:)

5. desidoc

desidoc New IL'ite

Hi.
    I am Richa and am a student at BU Dental school...in my final yr now. My friend told me about this site..and am already loving it. Had moved to Boston from Tx in 2008...had I known about this website earlier I sure would have made a lot many friends by now..but its better to be late then never..right:)

I have a 2 yr old daughter.
    Hoping to make many friends here...:)

6. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Hi Richa,

Nice to know a Dentist from Boston.. :)

Me a Dentist too.. but not yet into school.. Carrying a baby right now and not thinking of anything else other than him.. :bonk

Hope all is well with your course and best luck to you. What is your daughter's name ?

Sailaja,

Welocme to IL.. :) We have many friends in faxon.. :) I know how the place is, when you said it is mini-india !

Infact most of us in this thread have met right from Gayathri, Vasera ( she is my close buddy ) and purplebird..
    Be active as possible.. we will surely meet up sometime ! :)

7. Baruv

Baruv New IL'ite

Hi, My name is Bhargavi.I have just signed up for indus ladies. It's been 4yrs and we live in Boston. Don't have any kids yet. Nice to meet you all.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  8. shyl

shyl Senior IL'ite

Hi Priya, Nice effort to initiate this thread. I was in MA for 6 yrs until Sep 2009. Unfortunately never saw this thread then. I wish I had seen this earlier as I struggled to make friends there.

Wishing you good luck with finding like minded, helpful and supporting friends.

Thanks
    Shyl

9. rekakiran

rekakiran New IL'ite

Hi All,

Let me introduce myself as i am new to this forum. My name is Rekha. We recently moved to East Walpole( border of walpole and Norwood) from Needham. Looking forward to make some new friends.

Cheers,
    Rekha.

10. DDS

DDS New IL'ite

Hi All,

Is there any one Located in North Reading,MA ?