1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Married with Children

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Anandchitra, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

I really love you anandchitra

i have followed all your gardening posts

Whatever u write i feel its full of life its all because ur contented.

Hugs to you. Very few ppl can think like you. Many of the women think that if they send their children to corporate schools thats love but for whatever u did in this materialistic society u deserve an applause

1 person likes this.
  2. TimidlyConfidnt

TimidlyConfidnt Gold IL'ite

Mother knows best :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

I dont know what to say . It gladdens me so much someone out there is appreciating a nobody like me; .. Bow .. Bow.. .. Bow .. Bow

Thank you from the bottom of my heart;

love3.jpg

4. Anandchitra

Thank you. I am really touched by your words.:kiss When I was young living in apurely materialistic society I was sometimes second guessing.. now in ripe OLD age.. so confident.. am on my way !

In the movie Raghavendra which my husband and I love to watch many times, Sri raghavendar says..

"If you want to follow the path of truth, then be prepared to poverty".. and some more along those lines.

Once you make a decision whatever it might be the more others dont do it the more controversy it will raise. People will rush to call you abnormal
    The more you stand firmly aligned with truth the more it empowers you within.
    Now that I spend my time in bhajan and satsang I have offended a whole new lot of people who are convinced I am "crazy " & "weird"... loving it

2 people like this.
  5. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Yeah Chitu welcome to the Abnormal normal's group :)...or should it be the other way around...you welcoming me to this group?? :)

1 person likes this.
  6. BerryPine

BerryPine Gold IL'ite

Dear OP,
    I am on the same boat!!
    One day I was so much frustrated based on the same "stay at home mommy" topic and started typing here to vent out! but as soon I finished typing I felt cool and crtl+A del;-)

First I quit my job in chennai and flewed abroad with my DH.People started gossiping like am a least bothered careless woman who quit the job just like that and flewed!!
    But I managed to get a job in abroad.Then ppl started asking about that "good news". Few years later discovered my pregnancy and happened to quit again due to my health issue.And again ppl started gossiping about am jobless!!

It has been 3 years since I resigned my job and ppl talk like as if they are assuaging me for my career.
    Even though I say I resigned for my kids,I have to take care of them,Kids needs me,deep inside my heart I always wanted to restart my career.All my parents hard earned money had spent for my studies.

I always envy ladies who work with children:)
    Kudos to you for starting such a thread.Excuse me for the little long story of mine:)

PS:- As Rakhii said ppl always need some or the other thing to taunt/irritate either advocating or judging!

1 person likes this.
  7. Anandchitra

No problem.. its better that youngsters welcome oldies.. feels good :) Thank ya ma dear:))

1 person likes this.
  8. BerryPine

BerryPine Gold IL'ite

whoaa!! Congrats:)

1 person likes this.
  9. Anandchitra

Thank you for stepping in with a wonderful worded comment

It is time we women stick together whatever be the decision we make we ought to vow to support each other;

10. Anandchitra

Thanks for stepping in here with a lovely comment; Congrats is in order for you :) take care dear :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.