1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Married Man Wants To Have Sex Chat

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by nolife, Jul 29, 2022.

1. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

yes I have them and chat cannot be deleted.Though it womt go to that level I decided to stay away.

2. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

I am not looking for relationship.. I dont care with how many he chats.. I have minimised the chat and he will be leaving the team soon.

3. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

I did not flirt with him and I stopped him as I already said. so talk something that you are not aware of. This happened for the first time in my long career.

4. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It’s not about you staying away ma. I’ve no doubts about that. It’s about this man creating future trouble for you. WhatsApp et al sometimes wipes out the messages. That’s the reason I asked you to keep a back up of screen shots somewhere.

5. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

He probably says this line to a lot of women. His wife either knows or at least has suspicions. Either way this man is bad news. Keep proofs that you asked him to stay away in case he decides to create trouble for you at work.
    In future don’t mix your romantic life with your workplace.

6. Ruby2019

Ruby2019 Gold IL'ite

A lot of married men think single women are desperate at a certain age and they are doing women a favour by engaging them sexually. You don’t even need to be polite to such souls anymore. I would not hesitate to go to HR cause these men tie their ego to their jobs, I’ll make that come to and end. Imagine doing this again to some innocent young girl who feels vulnerable.

My friend is single in her early 40s and get tons of such requests, all from married men who claim they love their wife but wives don’t understand them. Even had a family friend who called her to a hotel when he was separated from his wife. The wife’s brother is my friend’s good friend and he dared to do this. Yet all these wives will go around proclaiming how decent and devoted their husbands are and shame my single friend. The irony of life….

7. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Take screenshots of all your commincations with him and save it. If its whatsup you can export chat too, but screenshots are better. Reteiving Whatsup messages can be a problem, if some thing happens.

I am not sure why one use whatsup to interact with a collegue. As you were atrracted to him, he might have guessed it and tested waters many times. As he has a comfort zone and friendship with you, he took the next step.
    For these kind of perverts, sex chat is not a crime, just like p**n. Instead of paying online sites, he was trying to get it free. His wife might be clueless or not, we don't know. But its infidelity from his side. These kind of men ( many women too are involved in these kind of acts) know how to hide and show a decent face outside.

Stay away and block him. I suggest you to maintain professionalism at work place. Not much interaction on personal level. Usually these kind of acts is considered as sexual harrassment and one can even loose job. Not sure where you are but, there rules exists almost every where. But, if its India, I am sure people including his wife will blame you more, by default if they came to know about. Better to move on with your life. Happy that you took a bold step and stopped him.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    nolife likes this.
  8. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP

Correct me if i am wrong.

You thought he was attractive & started a relationship with him at office at a personal level thinking he is unmarried.

You saw a possibility in moving this relationship beyond friendship; hence gave him the space to cross the border in WhatsApp. He used it to his advantage & tried his luck. That's all.

Not just him, but many men think single women are desperate for sex after a certain age. Especially, they think divorcees or unmarried middle aged women are easy to approach because of this desperation; hence they volunteer to do them a favor.

In fact, such men are cunning. For them it is like eating out at a restaurant once in a while for a change. They won't devalue the home food, and never lose that for what is available at the restaurant. It is just a fun for them.

What you did is right. Leave him silently. I dont think he will take this matter any further.
    And it is good that you are changing teams. So probably you won't be seeing him quite often.

Nevertheless, if you think it is important to save a screenshot of your conversation, then plz do it.
    But be wise before jumping to lodge HR complaint. Bcz, you had interacted with him at personal level thinking he is unmarried, i am not sure to what extent you reached him. Its better to close this matter silently & move on unless there is any harassment involved.

Best wishes

nolife likes this.
  9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You were attracted to him, got to know he is married, and kept a sweet distance. So far so good.

If you kept your distance, what is "over period of time", realizing he is attracted too, and discussing the options of physical or just chat?

If you indeed kept your distance, there would be no situation to tell him you are not keen on sex chat.

My thoughts are that you didn't really keep your distance. After knowing he is married, you still explored the attraction and possibilities. You are painting him as a married man looking for fun on the side. That is wrong of him, yes. But you also don't seem to have put full strength and resolve into keeping the sweet distance from this wrong. : )

Like was asked earlier:

anayasree likes this.
  10. nolife

nolife Silver IL'ite

This guy cleverly asked my phone number even before these chats started. He said that messenger for official chat is stuck. I usually domt share my numbers to any. I knw i did wrong to chat even to this small extent but yeah I decided to maintain my sanity.