1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

married life is not happy now

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by maria27, Feb 4, 2012.

1. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

Maria,

Till date whatever has happened just forget between you,your ex and your DH. Your DH is very nice and matured guy. So now just dont drag things like filing case against ex it wont help you in any manner it will create more problems for you.
    Regarding you husband just beg him everday and apologize him if you do that continuously atleast one day he will definitely feel for you how sincere you are now and how you have changed. Dont go to your parents house that will increase the distance between you guys.
    I hope everything gets settled soon and you will have a happy ife back.

2. gilchrist

gilchrist Bronze IL'ite

imo , maria u shld go to ur parent's home atleast he ( ur hubby) ll find some1 who really loves him

1 person likes this.
  3. curious28

curious28 Silver IL'ite

Maria, after reading the whole post, one thing is for sure... that u r very very lucky to have a DH like him... Now i will suggest that u shud never ever talk to ur ex without ur DH knowing the same.. Believe me, everything will be alright, it is just a matter of time. ur DH just needs some more time to swallow the truth that has come up now.. so give him some space. Also as he has made it clear that he is not going to go for divorce for sure, so u can be relaxed a bit and try to cooperate with him.
    I wont suggest u to go to ur parents' place rather I will strongly recommend that u stay here itself in ur own house with ur lovely DH. Do all the household things and works that u normally used to do... try it.. i know it will be quite tough but think abt the result ALL GOOD... Also i would say.. cook for ur DH.. he may not eat a day or two but then I'm sure he will, and once he starts eating what u cook for him, everything will become normal soon. You know what .... i believe that a person can never avoid or be angry with someone who is cooking and feeding him... give it a try..

P.S :- This is all my own individual opinion, take it or not ... its all upto u now :)

good luck sweetie.. GOD bless

4. maria27

maria27 New IL'ite

things are still the same..no improvement..still dh doesn't eat my cooking and also he sleeps in a different room..apart from a yes or no..relationship between us is so weak..to make me conditon worse..my parents are coming here this week...staying here for 1 week..i don't know how to hide things from them and act normallyy.....

5. azalea

azalea Silver IL'ite

Don't force your husband. You just have to pass through this test.

Maybe your parents' visit may be a blessing in disguise. Who knows?

6. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Agree with Azalea. Maybe your parents' visit would ease a little tension Maria.
    It definitely would be a good change for you both. But he still would need some more time dear.
    Hope things get better soon..

7. suryav

suryav New IL'ite

stop talking to your Ex and also give some time for your present hubby do not always talk about this as it will irritate him.If possible separte him for a week or 10 days,may be his mind will change.You are facing all this problems because of your stupid actions.

8. PriyaDominic

PriyaDominic Gold IL'ite

You write a letter/email to your hubby and beg his pardon, as many mature ladies said above Never ever talk to your EX. Depend truly and fully on your hubby coz he is a perfect gentleman from your words. You know how it would have affected him... whne he came to know all those... but past is past.. the future is all yours
    Beg his pardon for whatever has happened and even if EX tries to ocntact/threaten you.. seek ur hubby's help..
    Write a letter in detail to your hubbya nd hand it over tonight itself..wrte whatever you want to worite... donot try to justify your deed coz only people with great mind can tolerate all these... tall him that what you have done is unforgivable... ask him to love you as he did before and you can promise not to go wrong never ever.... after all you dint have anything with ex aft your marriage

9. shambu

shambu Silver IL'ite

You are a so lucky girl that your DH is so understanding in this critical issue..

Regarding your query, I think, first of all, leave your DH alone... let him take his own time to settle... never push things now... this is such a sensitive issue which no one can tolerate... (even you wouldn't have tolerated, had you been in his position or if your DH had such an affair before marriage)....

Never try to console him... whatever you want to say, put all those things in your diary.. your feelings, your emotions etc... the diary would help you in the long run..

Accept that YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY WRONG...& there can be no second thought in that...
    But at any cost, don't try to talk to your x... shakehead:notthatway:

You have to blame yourself for your situation... You must only appreciate your DH for being so kind to you till now...

If he is not talking to you or eating your foods, let him be... He has every right to do... & you are wrong.... (please don't feel bad). If he wants to do that, let him do so... but you keep doing your duty... never expect anything in return, as of now...

Time will give you an answer... Hold your breath until then...

10. maria27

maria27 New IL'ite

my mom and dad were here till yesterday...my husband behaved well with my dad and mom. but still he behaves odd with me...for the last 5 days, we used to sleep in same room...but still he sleeps in the floor...i'm annoyed when i asked to him about this,,,he said don't shout. ur parents are here...ur parents shouldn't know about this things....so better keep quiet..he took my father to hospital for check up..my parents are happy..on the other hand...my mom says that both she and father are getting old..they want to see their grandchildren before they die..she wants me to plan a baby soon..but how can i do considering the current relationship with my husband? and also dh birthday is coming up shortly........

i'm sad?