1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Married life- Intimacy

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by bulesha, Jan 8, 2014.

1. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

Dear ILs,
    New to this forum, once browsing in search of recipe, I landed to this site & like it. After reading intimacy section, I am shocked that how ignorant educated ladies are about sexual intimacy and that too in the world of internet. I have been married for 15 years with two children. At the time of my marriage, there was no internet available in India. Even long ago of my marriage, my mother gave me a book Sex guide by Master & Johnson and told me to read it & later discussed if I have any confusion. The book was very informative but due to hearsay, I asked my mother about the pain during IC. She gave me a smile & told me, you have been told about pain but not the pleasure it has. The love making start in mind, if you fear pain, you will get only pain. Think about the pleasure & there will not be any pain. And it work wonders, I enjoyed 15 years and still enjoying it. We together love to have IC with no time boundaries, anytime, anywhere, anyways, all activities possible except anal, which we both not want. Some time, no IC just mutual masturbation or just cuddling each other, just talking.
    My writing here is to tell ladies, get yourself education on married life, especially on sexual life which is very important for successful married life, don’t ignore, talk to each other, discuss frankly, tell about your liking, do experiments, initiate it (Man love that), don’t be shy & enjoy every second of it.
    And off course, if your mother have not given you education on sex, please do ensure that your children should be given at appropriate age. It’s a blessing to have good sexual life, Think why nature made it so pleasure, because it create the next generation. Best wishes for all.

Summasumma and nehakhetal like this.

2. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

well said... but still many thinks BAD on sharing this within ladies itself.... on one side even small kids are coming to know about unwanted things & on the other side even educated people are wasting their age & happiness for the sake of some reasons!!!!!! mostly people getting married & settled after 30+ and 35+... our health & mind will not enjoy like 20+ age... very sad news is most of the parents are not ready to do marriage for their children at right age...

GlobetrotterG likes this.