1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Married life - Happiest moments!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iyerviji, Dec 10, 2008.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My happiest moment after marriage was when I delivered my daughter. I had no children for three years. So when Ibecame pregnant I was very happyand took good care.

Once my husband had gone to Chennai and when he came back from there he got me a pure silk saree. It was a surprise for me as otherwise
    without me he never buys.

On mother's day my son and dil bought a momento in which it was written World's greatest mom andas follows

You are the center of our family and you always make me feel safe. You do everything for everyone else and so little for yourself. I dont say often enough how much I love you or tellyou tht you are the world's greatest Mom. You are worth your weight in gold.

viji

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My first delivery I had in my in law's place only. My brother in law and two nephews helped me during my delivery, by making the dishes which are required to be eaten after delivery and they used to come and give to me in the hospital They used to look after my daughter when I used to go to work. They used to have shift duty for sometime. Then we kept a lady to look after my daughter.

During my husband's 60th birthday his niece , who is alsomy brother's wife
    presented my husband rudraksha pendant and for me pearl chain. She
    always comes with surprise gifts.

My sister in laws are very co operative and in any function they help a lot though sometimes some arguements are there.

viji

3. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

Hi Viji..
    Nice to see your post... great to hear your happiest moments...
    enjoy ur life..
    take care