1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Married life became a hell!!!!Should I cope up with it?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by suman1234, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Visu2k

Visu2k Gold IL'ite

I just happened to see this thread and I am really worried for Suman, especially because she never replied in a long time. Suman if you happen to read this thread just reply back, we will at least know that you are safe.

2. Akilavinod

Akilavinod New IL'ite

dear friend
    If i am in your position, I will talk to my in laws & parents about him in his absence. Then with the co operation of everybody, i'll take him to a very good pscycatrist. Becoz have in mind that he is your beloved husband having a mental problem, you r the only person who can recover him with your lovable efforts, else his life & your life get spoiled. YHope you understand wat i am trying to say....you give him your FULL ATTENTION, LOVE 7 AFFECTION, ALONG WITH MEDICAL SUPPORT, YOU WILL WIN HIM & ENJOY A HAPPY LIFE. GOD BLESS U MY FRIEND.

3. rsk11584

rsk11584 Silver IL'ite

I was referred to this cite by a good friend of mine, and she too had some problem with her friends wife, her friends wife did not have any control on her anger and shouts a lot, and she was looking for advice on such relationship issues and stumbled upon this site. She gave me the link, and today only I joined, I am really pained by the problems posted by members on this cite, each and every problem is a huge pain to the member who is suffering by reading this problems if we feel so sad then the plight of those who are suffering must be too bad, before reading all the posts I never thought there would be so many people who are facing problems i n the ir marriage, it should be our duty to protect and guide those people. :cry::cry: even though the post is some months old but suman has been going through a very bad phase, and
    almost every indian gal fears of divorce as it would not be a good reputation to her life, but now society has changed a lot so best would be suman should take a strong step against her husband. And apart from just leaving him, and forgetting him , she should see that he is punished rightly for his sins.

4. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

From your description, I understand, his doubts on your fidelity, on daily basis is totally irrational. To my mind, the possibility of he having a dreaded psychiatric illness , comes up...........the name of the disease is 'paranoid schizophrenia'.

In paranoid schizophrenia , one doubts others. It is a disease of doubts.........doubts and doubts.

He needs immediate medical help.

Unless his side people, acknowledge it ( I do not think, it is likely that they will acknowledge) and take him to an evaluation by a qualified psychiatrist, I do not see any scope for improvement.

Others have said it is better to leave this marriage. Certainly I am also saying the same. Physical abuse / domestic violence on you, can be one single reason , for you to leave him, either temporarily or, if circumstances compell, later, permanently.

Now, You have to do the following three things.

1) Never leave your job, in an attempt to satisfy this doubtful man. His doubt is never going to go, because, it seems to be a symptom of a psychiatric illness.

2) Never have kids with him. Do every thing possible (contraceptives can help), to avoid pregnancy. Because, a kid will make your value less in the matrimonial market. An unhappy marriage is not the end of life. There is always a good chance next time.

The compulsion for leaving him permanently looms large, hence, kid with him should be avoided, at best.

3) To repeat, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE on you, in itself, is an undisputable reason, for you , to leave him immediately, at least temporarily. There is no point in continuing to live with some one, tolerating domestic violence on daily basis.

4) Later on, you can decide, whether to go for permanent separation. But, at least for now, go for temporary separation.

I repeat, END OF A MARRIAGE IS NOT THE END OF LIFE.

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Closing this old thread! Please start a separate thread to share the issues you/your friends are facing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.