1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Married life became a hell!!!!Should I cope up with it?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by suman1234, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foundlove

Foundlove Gold IL'ite

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  2. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Leave the society, is the society coming to help you NOW NO, so why be bothered, people talk and for how long, do not mess up your life for him, let them blame you ignore hteir comments you live your life t=your way, if you choose to be tortured then stay in this marriage. ITS YOU WHO CAN HELP YOURSELF NO ONE ELSE, YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE STEP.

love
    alpa:cheers

3. suman1234

suman1234 New IL'ite

Had wanted to fight it out myself!My parents know about this partially.They say u leave him and come.By i see my future to be dark and all doors being closed.scared!!!!
    (I had a miscarriage-2 months.He bashed me up even when i was carrying.)
    Cant able to digest and forget things!there is nothing more I could loose in life.

4. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Suman,

First find some counsellor and go to him.You really need to seperate from him.Don't worry about the society and the society will not help you anyway.
    Please go to your parents.The life they have given and education for not to die and for not to abused by someone.
    Please firt go to counsellor and get the courage and go to your parents.
    We are like your sisters and beleive us.You will have nice future ahead of you.
    He is really phyco and nor a person.I don't know how even you can get pregnent with this person.Beleive it miscarriage happened for your sake only.
    All the things happen for reason.

5. honey4

honey4 New IL'ite

Suman,

Priya is right. He needs medical help. Also I want to tell you a real incident that happened which I read in news papers not to scare you but to warn you how this might be dangerous for you.

There is this guy who was extremely jealous of his wife for same reasons like yours and he too used to abuse her and link her to colleagues. It went so far that one day he killed her and committed suicide. The world never got to know the facts from this girl because he talked very bad about her character in his suicide note and there is no way she can clarify. In fact, this guy was in the process of taking counselling but he got outraged before he can get better.
    So these kind of people are unpredictable. I suggest you gather some evidence of abuse and call both set of parents and talk to see if he will seek medical help. If not just file for a divorce. Remember, he will try for your character assassination. So be prepared mentally and also gather EVIDENCE of his abuse!! You are educated and financially independent. So seek a lawyer's help on how to proceed.

6. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

SUMAN i think you have married an opposite person to your character, as you say you outshine male colleagues too, definitely you must be beautiful and manly characteristic too, as your job demand it, he must be oversensitive,jealous, touchy on an exaggerated level, he should have married a housewife that would have calmed him more
    Dont mind me asking this does he have a lover, because tat is why he is belittling you so that you will be frightened and cover to all his doings while he enjoys women everywhere, those with bad character will suspect because they are that too,checking all the time, Parents must be knowing of his previous affairs and cannot say [these are just presumptions]
    ]try to find out that first,is he the only son or are there others ask them boldly about their brothers behavior,--------another point do you give out feelers of being better, and well earned, and having too much dignity about you see to this point too,it act on males in opposite ways like trying to put you under his foot,--------just 6 months find out more before you take any steps.
    small request see a good astrologer he will definitely tell you his character, ask you parents to do this. and then decide no hurry---just make sure you do not get pregnant.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  7. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Your parents are with you so why worry about others, how can you see a dark future when parents are with you. He bashed you so much that you miscarried and you still want to leave with him. Life is beautiful move out and start a new life do it you have a great job what more do you wnat, you will meet a great guy. Move on and change your life for the better or stay in this marriage and suffer.
    love
    alpa:cheers

8. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

You had enough of him. Come on girl....did you see a bright future with your DH. Society won't come for your help. You have a job and parents are ready to care you. Take a wise decision. Don't bring a child into this mess. I understand it is hard to take a bold step of breaking your relationship but do it for your own safety.

9. Sinchu

Sinchu New IL'ite

You have asked should I cope.... my suggestion would be a big "NO" because it is your life and you have to COPE each and every single day. You are educated, earning well and why should you suffer like this with this mentally unstable man who cannot understand you and your feeling, that too when you are pregnant.. Is he a human being... Just imagine he has bet you even when you are carrying, that means he does not have any love towards you....

Leave him for good

10. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Suman,

You said he showed his dislike the very next day.. what triggered him? Does he has pre marital affairs? Regardless of the reason, his tortures can never be justified.. calling you names, turning suspicious.. It could only turn worse with time, Suman. Take charge of your life NOW. You deserve much better.

Forget about society. Your parents are supportive, so thank your stars and get out of it before it is too late. In what hope did you even conceive?!! Do not bring another life into what you call as hell..

My prayers for you..

- Ms True

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.