1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Marriage, Relationships-Then and Now!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ANK, Apr 25, 2008.

1. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Sitting and musing over recent topics I was discussing with a few friends, one discussion just stands out from all others!

We were basically discussing kids, the change in them as they grow, hormones creating havoc in the behaviour of teenagers etc, (God! I never knew all this existed, since we have also gone through this age, and it did'nt seem so complicated then!!!)
    Discussing young teenage boys, we were saying lets hope they atleast end up marrying Indian girls, no matter what religion, caste, creed etc. And all of a sudden one of my friends remarked - Don't u think we should just be thankful if they end up marrying girls!!!!

We all just burst out laughing! It all seemed so funny, yet think of it seriously ........OMG!

I am totally with changing with times, and I know that our kids won't think like us ete. etc. But change to what extent, accept to what extent? Now that seems a bit scary!
    Get my point?!

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi ANK,
    Before thinking about caste/religion/language etc...
    I want to worry about very basic thing .........that my boys getting girls for them
    during their marriage years... as the ratio of girls to boys are very less.
    I really pray god that my boys should get married to a girlsBig LaughBig Laugh (as you mentioned).

I know, this world is getting crazy with all natural things.RantRant
    Its really getting scary:hide::hide:
    I see a lot of people around who are homo sexual... but I heard that India is also no lesser than these people.

Regards.

3. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Good oneBig Laugh

Yes very right, leave aside marrying Indian girls, let them marry girls atleast.

I don't have to worry much on this as I have a daughter and I tell that you fulfill all your aspiration before you get into marriage.

Best wishes
    Ansh

4. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Hi ANsh!

Thanks for peeking in! Why do u think u have nothing to worry??!! LOl.......

Girls/Boys, anyone can marry vice-versa! Just kidding, just hope our kids think right! But then, I guess its not in the thinking or the way they r brought up, its something more than that, that makes people have orientation to same sex relationships.
    And to think of it, to each his own.
    God has created us all, and none of us r the same, all so different, so I guess - we just need to accept facts!

5. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi ANK,
    I agree with you....
    Ansh, we all will pray that it should not happen to your girls.

Regards.

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

ANK,
    I agree with you and other ilites views...
    accepting facts to what extent is the question....

sriniketan