1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

marriage means wasting your life for others

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Ishika84, Feb 25, 2014.

1. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Love relationship is diff from live-in relationship.

While in love relationship, you get to see your partner just for few hrs a day or a week. That time you get to share only good moments and not the bad ones.

For ex: when you get to meet your lover for 1 hr in a day, you would apply make up, present the best of you, and speak as polite as you could.
    But you can't pretend the same 24/7 when you are actually living with someone

A man can be so nice until get gets his girl if he wants to cheat her. There is no point of being nice all the time when he is already in a live in relationship. If he doesn't want her anymore, he is free to leave her.

1 person likes this.
  2. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

* most of MIL wanna prove we are worst DIL
    who wants her certificate.. ask her to shove it where it belongs.. you know where.

* Husband are like u r so lucky u find out someone like me(this is what husband feel)
    you should say.. so do you.. if not for me you would have been living a pathetic lonely life..

* wife feel my husband and inlawz are worst person
    change your attitude

* inlawz don't want DIL to communicate with her family but they want gift and money from DIL parents
    You don't need a NOC from your inlaws to communicate with your family..

* DIL want to understand husband family but everyone creating drama for confusion
    You tried and couldn't.. move on.

* high expectation from every side on DIL shoulder
    Screw their expectations.. I am who I am.. try to live with it.

* inlawz want to pump lovely son against DIL and her parents
    Be nice to hubby.. make him yours.. obviously he's been with his parents for long and you can't expect him to jump ship at the drop of hat..

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Is there a SUPPER LIKE Button...

This is exactly I want to say. A girl, who opt for a live in relationship against all the social odds can not be a helpless person. She knew what she is getting into, and she wants it too. It is not amount to child abuse as the child (under 16) knows nothing about sex, but still enjoys it.

4. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

great finally the fight is ON for marriage and livin relatioship ..keep going .. but should get majority who supports living and marriage ..

5. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

Living relationship now is a method of women to select the best appropriate person for their life partner .. same time it could be misused as if the guy already had completed 3-4 rounds with living relationship then will the women accept it :)

6. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

Want to add one more point is in olden days this much problems was not there as there was a tolerance level .. men or women will be suppressed and wont dare to lift the voice up and continue to live ... still when i asked most of my grand parents they say they are lived in golden times and was happy even if it was a one man rule and others just need to say YES ... was more peaceful.. now the situation changed .. both guy and gal wants freedom and not ready to sacrifice any thing for other ,, there is zero tolerance and both raise voice which in turn creates problems.. as saying goes " if two hands claps gets the noise " ... so in this time there is no master both are needed to compromise on many grounds and need to start a new life then only the situation can be brought under control else it goes out of hand .. then comes the love , arranged and living relationship.. its upto the people to judge

7. induarc2013

induarc2013 Bronze IL'ite

What is your problem???:idontgetit:

Don ever judge a person just based on thr post.

8. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Whoa! Some people need to grow up in real.

Public forums are meant to discuss topics. That doesn't mean the original poster of the topic is interested or involved in that!

I'm not saying anything to anyone but in general, I wish to say that respect the other members in forums. What they do with their lives is their wish and it's none of any body's business to tell him or her what to do and what not unless that person has asked you to do so.

Everyone is entitled to give his or her opinions but there's a way of doing it in a polite and sensitive way rather than showing others as wrong to prove yourself right.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

Holy jesus!

One hell of an argument. chill pals! Anyway in coming days we'll see living relationships common everywhere in india. You both don't fight!

1 person likes this.
  10. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

Really got heated arguments going here .. cool all yar